This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You know, are they going to have customizable trainers?

#1Bronze_StuffPosted 1/8/2013 10:59:49 AM
Topic. Now that the game is not really looking sprite based, you think they'll have your trainer able to be customized? It'd be funny to make a guy with Brock eyes or something. No reason not to anymore.
---
Jimbo.
#2Haku125Posted 1/8/2013 11:00:45 AM
Bronze_Stuff posted...
Topic. Now that the game is not really looking sprite based, you think they'll have your trainer able to be customized? It'd be funny to make a guy with Brock eyes or something. No reason not to anymore.

Probably not which sucks because i dont like the look of the main character.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#3MahoganyTooth92Posted 1/8/2013 11:01:04 AM
One thing I always wanted.

Shame someone is probably going to manage to make something offensive.
---
"Mahohgay Teeth, you are wrong. Target Finder does not ignore Cold Blooded. U mad?"-HuffyChicken
#4deevo117Posted 1/8/2013 11:01:55 AM
I doubt you'd be able to edit feature like eyes, hair, skin tone, etc.

But maybe they'll at least let us change color schemes of the outfits? I noticed that the Male Protagonist was primarily blue, and the female was totally red. So changing that up would be nice.
---
Pokemon Diamond FC -Name:Broskie - 0088 0032 6515 Pokemon Platinum FC - Name:Brohan - 4126 1664 9399
Pokemon White FC - Name Broheim - 1506 7007 0431
#5gladwyn101Posted 1/8/2013 11:02:53 AM
God I hope so. If they had it in Battle Revolution, they can have it in this.
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon
#6Bronze_Stuff(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 11:03:25 AM
deevo117 posted...
I doubt you'd be able to edit feature like eyes, hair, skin tone, etc.

But maybe they'll at least let us change color schemes of the outfits? I noticed that the Male Protagonist was primarily blue, and the female was totally red. So changing that up would be nice.

I was hoping they'd have something like Dragon Quest IX where you could make them different heights, different hair, eyes, etc. I mean they don't have to go as far as clothes (though that would be cool), but it'd be nice to make everyone look different in Pokemon. That's the beauty of Pokemon, you can have a large variety of people playing with a large variety of monsters.
---
Jimbo.