This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I guess Gamefaqs chose "X" over "Y"?

#11Majora999Posted 1/8/2013 11:59:55 AM
I would choose X, just for the Kingdom Hearts joke, but Y has the better legendary. Same reason I chose White over Black and Pearl over Diamond.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#12CallMeSeekerPosted 1/8/2013 12:02:11 PM
SoulSilver, I believe was more popular, but HG's board was more active just because.
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB
#13EstheimasterPosted 1/8/2013 12:04:42 PM
toad133 posted...
Fierce_Deity777 posted...
If you're talking about more popular boards, it's always (to my knowledge) been whichever is named first in the duo.

Red and Blue
Gold and Silver
. . .
Black and White
X and Y

Hahah, I was one of two kids in my entire Year 5 primary schooling who had Sapphire. Everyone else had Ruby.

Same here, and same age! I wanted Ruby so badly because it was the "cool" one. My parents got me Saphire and the disappointment lasted a total of 3 seconds. Kyogre is one of my favorites now.
#14tilaroxsPosted 1/8/2013 12:06:14 PM
I like both so I don't know which I'm gonna choose. Last gen I ended up choosing White though I liked Reshiram better, but the normal pokemon that you catch which were white exclusive I liked more. I guess I'll base my decision that way again
#15fawfulmark2Posted 1/8/2013 12:06:27 PM
yep, the site chose the chick over the dude.

like half the people who played B/W1 did.
---
Official Pipo Snake of the PAS board.
#16toad133Posted 1/8/2013 12:08:41 PM
Estheimaster posted...
toad133 posted...
Fierce_Deity777 posted...
If you're talking about more popular boards, it's always (to my knowledge) been whichever is named first in the duo.

Red and Blue
Gold and Silver
. . .
Black and White
X and Y

Hahah, I was one of two kids in my entire Year 5 primary schooling who had Sapphire. Everyone else had Ruby.

Same here, and same age! I wanted Ruby so badly because it was the "cool" one. My parents got me Saphire and the disappointment lasted a total of 3 seconds. Kyogre is one of my favorites now.

I always go for the colour I prefer. I like blue as a colour, so Blue and Sapphire were always the choices I went for when it comes to those gens. And Kyogre is indeed an awesome Pokemon. ;)
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#17pmackinnonPosted 1/8/2013 12:11:00 PM
I'm drawing out of a hat because I'm an indecisive douche.

It looks like I'm getting Y, but I'm still posting in the X board.
---
hee hee hee