This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Please, please, please.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Please, please, please.

User Info: toad133

toad133
3 years ago#11
I agree there are too many legendaries. Darkrai and Cresselia could have made for an awesome plot in a main series game if they were saved instead of being used for D/P...although they were cool in the Mystery Dungeon series.
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.

User Info: Hydroflame20

Hydroflame20
3 years ago#12
Balamb00 posted...
I hate legendaries.

Mew
Mewtwo
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres

5 that's all you need per game. I'm not a Gen 1 lover but that's all you needed back then and now. There's no reason to have 10 legendaries. Myths and lore make a Pokemon. I don't need god-like Pokemon. I just need to hear rumors of a Pokemon throughout the game and encounter it by chance. Not for story purposes. That's what makes a legendary truly feel unique.

I only want a max of 5 Legends and I want each one to be as rare as it is to find a shiny. That would make it worth using. And get rid of hacks if worldwide trading is possible. Aahhhh impossible.

BTW I haven't found a shiny since the original Gold and Silver. That's cool with me.

OK fine your gonna get me fired if my boss hears you, please keep your voice down dammit I need this job lol but on a serious note I agree with what your saying.
Where you see a means to destroy, I see a way to control--to dominate and harness the Reapers' power. Imagine how strong humanity would be if we controlled them

User Info: Chao777

Chao777
3 years ago#13
Mr Mime, Jynx, Farfetch'd, etc... All of the "trade only" Pokémon in RB that were unique as well. Why not count them in the same group? That's why I don't mind having lots of legends. Now that we have breeding, trade exclusives aren't unique, so now we need other prizes to award the player for exploration: more legends.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Please, please, please.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived