This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

8 way run or continued tile-style movement?

#11muffinmasher(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 10:21:21 PM
Nidhogg151 posted...
I'm kinda worried about this myself. Playing White 2 on my 3DS has been hurting my thumb a lot, because I find the circle pad is very difficult to use with 4 way running and I have to use the d-pad to move. With it being lower on the 3DS, it tends to cramp my thumb. It seems like sometimes you just barely move the circle pad and they change directions, and other times you have to move it dramatically to go the direction you want. I'll be buying the game no matter what, but this is my biggest concern right now.

Ideally, I would like them to add 8 way running, with a camera that somewhat auto follows you. Then have the ability to rotate the camera with the trigger buttons. Though since I'm guessing 4 way is more likely due to the trailer, I hope they at least figure out a way to make it feel more comfortable.

I agree with this. I think it'd be a little odd to use the circle pad for strictly 4 way movement.
I also really really hope for a moveable camera with the new 3D environments. Getting locked into one view would be annoying.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.