This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Very interesting thing I found out when watching the trailer.

#1SakurafanboyPosted 1/8/2013 12:18:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLF9_geQCAE

Skip to 1:11 in the video and you'll notice the male character running through a forest. No big deal right? There's a trainer to fight (or one that'll say something worthless), but look behind him. There's a female that seems to be following him and running a predetermined path looking for a battle. Perhaps I'm too hyped up for this game and am being silly and illogical, but I don't know, maybe we'll have more multiplayer functionality?
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#2SolarStriderPosted 1/8/2013 12:19:09 PM
Either that, or they gave the NPC Follower more character rather than just butt-humping you.
---
SonOfJrAK
#3SlimeStackPosted 1/8/2013 12:19:31 PM
It could just be a battle partner like in previous games.
#4Haku125Posted 1/8/2013 12:21:40 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
I'm too hyped up for this game

Of course you are.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#5summerclawPosted 1/8/2013 12:22:34 PM
I hope is a battle partner like in platinum.
---
In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny
And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide.
#6mithos08Posted 1/8/2013 2:34:17 PM
żDo I have to remember effn' Cheren and Bianca following you around some dungeons in B/W2?
---
-Love is a brand of egoism that ignores the feelings of its mark while insisting on its own selfish demands.
-Hail to Lord Yggdrasil!
#7Sakurafanboy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 2:35:41 PM
mithos08 posted...
żDo I have to remember effn' Cheren and Bianca following you around some dungeons in B/W2?

Yes, I know that, but they were right behind you, this one has some distance and isn't even in the same row. Indicating it could be player controller not AI.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#8Vado_UNPosted 1/8/2013 2:53:34 PM
Keep dreaming.
---
"Heads start boppin' like who's this? Vado, that dude spits/
Sharper than steak knives from Ruth's Chris" - Vado
#9spadeguyPosted 1/8/2013 2:56:03 PM
I'll support this because I want it to happen. Maybe we'll get to customize our player!
---
3DS FC: 1633-4227-0046 GT: AaronTheFair
One Piece is awesome!!
#10WitchBaby4200Posted 1/8/2013 2:58:10 PM
I WISH we could customize our player! It's about freaking time for that to happen, honestly. Really annoying that it hasn't happened yet. Gosh, even going into a city and buying clothes, or hats, or whatnot! I understand that it's all about Poekmon, but c'mon, give us trainers some love, too!
---
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.