This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

story?

#1SgtInfinityPosted 1/8/2013 1:29:18 PM
being that this game seems to be hinting at, so far from the little we know, of dna, how cool would it be if they brought team rocket back as like a neo team rocket, and the story focuses on them trying to create the perfect pokemon (mewthree?) using the genesect information.
---
HawkAndAnimal:a Shoryuken is a trowing star used by Ninjas............LOOK IT UP
#2RunebogglePosted 1/8/2013 1:30:23 PM
how cool would it be if they brought team rocket back as like a neo team rocket

Not cool at all.
---
Si || What do we say to the god of death?
#3SigmaSlashPosted 1/8/2013 1:31:25 PM
Team Rocket has already been the main villain twice. More, if you count the remakes as separate games.

Let's leave them alone and focus on someone new.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMnhk26J1bM (Proof that Superman and Sephiroth are one and the same.)
#4KogaSteelfangPosted 1/8/2013 1:35:56 PM
In the games, team Rocket had nothing to do with Mewtwo.
It was just "Scientists".

Bringing it up now in the new games, without first explaining about Mewtwo(From the anime iirc), would be confusing.
Rocket in the games only wanted money by capturing/stealing, and mutilating pokemon. Genetic engineering was never part of their plans.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
#5Zarren364Posted 1/8/2013 1:43:07 PM
Yeah, Team Rocket's involvement in Mewtwo's origins are speculative at best if you use the game as canon(cannon?). IIRC there are the diaries in the Mansion in Cinnabar, and there's also a pic of Giovanni and Blane in there two, or in the gym, but I may be confusing Mr. Fuji with Giovanni.

That's the best connection in-game for it.

Also seeing how well Team Rocket's story in HG/SS aged... They'd have to step it up a lot.
---
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.