This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Chespin doesn't look anything like Oshawott.

#11gladwyn101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 1:21:39 PM
BlackMagePalom posted...

BlackMagePalom posted...
They have the same exact shape though

I'm not saying they're exact. They're very similar. There's a reason most people think it looks like Oshawott.

And Chespin looks even less like Dewott than it does Oshawott.

The ONLY similarity I can see between Chespin and Oshawott is the same head shape. What similarities do YOU see?
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon
#12RoxalisPosted 1/8/2013 1:23:51 PM
I can imagine them to be related as cousins.
#13YoyokuKOPosted 1/8/2013 1:24:56 PM
just noticed that pose butthurt parents like so much is back
#14Hydroflame20Posted 1/8/2013 1:37:34 PM
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...
Plusle and Minun look nothing like pikachu

I know right.
---
Where you see a means to destroy, I see a way to control--to dominate and harness the Reapers' power. Imagine how strong humanity would be if we controlled them
#15PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 1/8/2013 1:40:30 PM
I said it somewhere else, but they look like they come from the same prevo.

Seriously, if you think they look nothing alike, good luck in life. You'll probably end up drinking poison because the skull and crossbones on the front is black instead of white and slightly different shaped than usual.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#16Mr StickPosted 1/8/2013 1:46:02 PM
They have the same eyes and a similar shape, which is the case for almost all small Pokemon in similar animal groups.

But no, Chespin doesn't look like Oshawott. There are minor similarities, but why is this even being mentioned? Are people complaining about this because they want to complain about something.

Chespin looks like Bianca. Enjoy that, because you know I'm right. Same mouth/tooth, green hat. Holy crap.
---
~ I'm Always Fighting the Gravity ~
360: MoldyClay87 ;; 3DS: 3050-8737-8491
#17NewbieN00bPosted 1/8/2013 1:47:56 PM
Perhaps a better way to say it is they give off the same 'vibe'? I don't think they look alike, but they 'feel' alike.

lol idunno
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#18gladwyn101(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 1:48:50 PM
Mr Stick posted...

Chespin looks like Bianca. Enjoy that, because you know I'm right. Same mouth/tooth, green hat. Holy crap.

Holy crap, I can see that. Too bad she couldn't choose that as a starter. It'd be perfect for her.
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon
#19BlackMagePalomPosted 1/8/2013 2:33:08 PM(edited)
BlackMagePalom posted...

BlackMagePalom posted...
They have the same exact shape though

I'm not saying they're exact. They're very similar. There's a reason most people think it looks like Oshawott.

And Chespin looks even less like Dewott than it does Oshawott.

The ONLY similarity I can see between Chespin and Oshawott is the same head shape. What similarities do YOU see?

I wasn't being literal, jeez. It's hyperbole. I really didn't think you're so adamant about it.

It just looks like Oshawott. At a glance I would think it was just like it.
---
[PSN:LoneCenturion] "Rory Williams. The man who dies and dies again."
http://i.imgur.com/2DIhc.jpg