This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon X & Y Official Evolution Poll. Day 1 - Nominations.

#1ConnorTheOtterPosted 1/8/2013 1:56:14 PM
Hi all! In celebration of the announcement of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, I'm creating this daily poll focused on the most wanted evolutions of already existing Pokemon. Generations 2 and 4 gave us many expanded families of past Pokemon, so many highly assume that generation 6 will do the same.

So here is the deal: Each day, each member of the board may vote for Pokemon they feel should get an evolution (Onix to Steelix), pre-evolution (Bonsly to Sudowoodo), and/or split evolution (Kirlia to Gallade). I will tally all nominations, and the Pokemon with the highest votes will be the focus of the following day’s poll!

Today, being the first day of the poll and obviously having no focus will be strictly a voting day. You may vote for any Pokemon, with the exceptions of Starter Pokemon, and Legendary Pokemon.

Today everyone will have 10 nominations.
I encourage everyone to be detailed with their ideas/wishes, but your vote will be counted as long as it's clear, even if blunt.

-------------------------

10 nominations to Split evolution for Scyther.

Scyther is one of my favorite Pokemon, along with Scizor; so I would love to see Scyther be able to evolve into Scizor, as well as a Bug/Dragon type. This would happen by trading it with a new held item. A dragonififed Scyther would look bad***, you can't deny that. Plus, it would be a new dual type.
#2ChiefColePosted 1/8/2013 1:57:07 PM
Pinsir.
---
PSN: JMONEY4ever
#3ZackeCorvusPosted 1/8/2013 2:04:14 PM
Heracross
#4EstheimasterPosted 1/8/2013 2:05:04 PM
Pinsir
#5TheMasterTurtlePosted 1/8/2013 2:05:41 PM
Pinsir
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
#6KEN181Posted 1/8/2013 2:06:21 PM
Farfetch’d !!!!!!
---
Wilf > METROD > Phoenis PAUNCH!!!
Poke D/P Name: Rose FC: 4596 6778 0536
#7kakashik99992Posted 1/8/2013 2:06:43 PM
Arbok
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#8EstheimasterPosted 1/8/2013 2:06:48 PM
ConnorTheOtter posted...

10 nominations to Split evolution for Scyther.

Scyther is one of my favorite Pokemon, along with Scizor; so I would love to see Scyther be able to evolve into Scizor, as well as a Bug/Dragon type. This would happen by trading it with a new held item. A dragonififed Scyther would look bad***, you can't deny that. Plus, it would be a new dual type.

And we thought Scizor was overpowered already. Well, now Sdragzor is going to be in Uber.
#9MugilokoPosted 1/8/2013 2:08:32 PM
Ferrothorn.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725. "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon X board
#10BolognaSammichPosted 1/8/2013 2:09:00 PM
Aerodactyl
---
Reality is equal to the subliminal minds of the unspoken subjects.
Won't change sig til John Morrison wins a world title started 12-10-08