This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon X & Y Official Evolution Poll. Day 1 - Nominations.

#41ConnorTheOtter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 6:11:01 PM
Xashowd posted...
ConnorTheOtter posted...
Xashowd posted...
Zangoose. I love his Design and his usefulness as a Pokemon Catcher, plus it'd be a great nod toward Gen 3 (and thus, Gen 3 Remakes)...But They'll have to make a way for Lv.100 Pokemon to evolve, because my main Zangoose, named Slasher, who heralds all the way from Ruby and carries 25+ Ribbons...is Lv.100...Yeah...Still, a Zangoose Evo that gives him OU potential would be epic.

It's so nice to see some reply with actual thought and feeling here :')
Zangoose is for sure a Pokemon I would have voted for in time myself. One of my favorite Gen 3 Pokemon.

Thanks! And yeah, Zangoose FTW! I intend on taking Slasher across every Generation Gap so that he can help in my Catching Frenzies and possibly accumulate more Ribbons. If he can get an Evolution somewhere down the line, it'll just make him more awesome. He's certainly my oldest pokemon, and has good Stats at that. High attack, speed, Adamant Nature...And Zangoose are Shoe-ins in the 3rd Gen Cool Contests thanks to Swords Dance+Just about every other move he has. One of the reasons I'm hoping for 3rd Gen remakes is so that Slasher can curbstomp those Contests again and net some more ribbons for his already impressive collection.

I totally can relate. I have a Dragonite (Fayt), Arcanine (Hoover), and Jolteon (Blitz) that I have been trading over since Gen 3 as well. Hell, I would have traded them over from Gen 1 were that possible. I don't use them for any competitive teams (seeing as I knew next to nothing about IVs and EVs at the time), but they're always in my "end game in-game" party.
---
Official Dragonite of the Pokemon X & Y Boards
3DS FC: 3093 - 7635 - 8978
#42CharizardFirePosted 1/8/2013 6:35:32 PM
All of my nominations go to Male Combee.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#43toozoltPosted 1/8/2013 6:41:34 PM
Now Eviolite is a thing, they have to be very careful about what they evolve now, which is kind of a shame.
---
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life!
#44XashowdPosted 1/8/2013 6:56:46 PM
ConnorTheOtter posted...
Xashowd posted...
Thanks! And yeah, Zangoose FTW! I intend on taking Slasher across every Generation Gap so that he can help in my Catching Frenzies and possibly accumulate more Ribbons. If he can get an Evolution somewhere down the line, it'll just make him more awesome. He's certainly my oldest pokemon, and has good Stats at that. High attack, speed, Adamant Nature...And Zangoose are Shoe-ins in the 3rd Gen Cool Contests thanks to Swords Dance+Just about every other move he has. One of the reasons I'm hoping for 3rd Gen remakes is so that Slasher can curbstomp those Contests again and net some more ribbons for his already impressive collection.

I totally can relate. I have a Dragonite (Fayt), Arcanine (Hoover), and Jolteon (Blitz) that I have been trading over since Gen 3 as well. Hell, I would have traded them over from Gen 1 were that possible. I don't use them for any competitive teams (seeing as I knew next to nothing about IVs and EVs at the time), but they're always in my "end game in-game" party.

Sweet. Yeah, those three are an awesome team from typing alone (Arcanine takes care of Ice Types that would give Dragonite trouble, and Jolteon deals with the Waters Arcanine can't handle), so I can see why you bring them over. Everyone has that one Pokemon that they cherish, some have more.

Yeah, I knew nothing about IVs or EVs until mid-late Gen 4. Needless to say I realized just how lucky I was with my Zangoose when I found out.

Totally get the End-game bit. It especially helps that Slasher is Lv.100 (has been since Ruby), so he can shred just about any in-game opposition. Plus, When I have him and 100+Ultra Balls...Nothing escapes my grasp thanks to False Swipe. Feels good. Do you have a dedicated Pokemon Catcher?
---
I am MnK Xashowd. Official Darkrai of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.
#45XashowdPosted 1/8/2013 7:01:16 PM
CharizardFire posted...
All of my nominations go to Male Combee.

Makes sense. You've also spurred my inner Naming Freak...Hexadrone sounds like a good name (references Honeycomb Shape along with what Male Bees are called).
---
I am MnK Xashowd. Official Darkrai of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.
#46MetaFalconPunchPosted 1/8/2013 7:02:01 PM
BlueMage02 posted...
10 votes for Absol evolution.

yay!
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Eevee Corps.
Kraid: (steps on you)
#47MaximoomPosted 1/8/2013 7:11:35 PM
Arcanine
#48ConnorTheOtter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 7:26:50 PM
Xashowd posted...
ConnorTheOtter posted...
Xashowd posted...

Sweet. Yeah, those three are an awesome team from typing alone (Arcanine takes care of Ice Types that would give Dragonite trouble, and Jolteon deals with the Waters Arcanine can't handle), so I can see why you bring them over. Everyone has that one Pokemon that they cherish, some have more.

Yeah, I knew nothing about IVs or EVs until mid-late Gen 4. Needless to say I realized just how lucky I was with my Zangoose when I found out.

Totally get the End-game bit. It especially helps that Slasher is Lv.100 (has been since Ruby), so he can shred just about any in-game opposition. Plus, When I have him and 100+Ultra Balls...Nothing escapes my grasp thanks to False Swipe. Feels good. Do you have a dedicated Pokemon Catcher?

Yeah, those three have always been with me. The other three change with situation and mood, but they are as close to friends as data can get.

I didn't so lucky in that area, with natures like Bold for Dragonite xD

I usually use my Scizor for catching, though I haven't need to catch anything in the longest time.
---
Official Dragonite of the Pokemon X & Y Boards
3DS FC: 3093 - 7635 - 8978
#49RatedRKO7Posted 1/8/2013 7:28:48 PM
Kecleon
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13
#50JuliafanAMPosted 1/8/2013 7:30:37 PM
Rapidash
---
Waiting for SSBWiiU (Zelda Main!)