This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So...any ideas on this games story/theme and bad guys?

#1Soccer_is_BestPosted 1/8/2013 3:07:40 PM(edited)
I see this games story/theme dealing with one of two things, or maybe even both. These two things seem to be the most expected.

1) Since this is the first fully main 3D Pokemon game, then X, Y, and Z (coordinate points of a plane) will play some sort of role. Not sure how though.

2) It could be dealing with DNA, with X and Y being prominent, along with DNA being shown in the Japanese logo.

What could be the plot from the villains be then? What possible role could Y Bird and X Deer play in the plot? Hopefully it's as different and unique as B/W's.
---
Nintendo's E3 2012 presentation was just weird and awkward. 95% of the games at launch look promising though.
#2andis1992Posted 1/8/2013 3:10:25 PM
I would like to see the bad guys be doing some sort of dna experimentation on Pokemon.

perhaps stat based customization of eggs or pokemon could be available as a part of this.
#3TaijutsuJoshuaPosted 1/8/2013 3:13:05 PM
Pokerus maybe playing a role in the game, due to the DNA-ish titles?
---
PSN: Xyler_Stone09
Black 2 FC: 2967 6431 8466 [Josh]
#4jneal57Posted 1/8/2013 3:25:23 PM
im think the dna route. maybe the legendaryies have some kind of desirable gene. i hope the baddies have a cool theme like plasma. thinking of it
look at this
G for Galactic
R for Rocket
A for Aqua
M for Magma
P for Plasma
S for ?
---
http://downloads.khinsider.com/?u=955240
#5Nerwrax15Posted 1/8/2013 3:26:41 PM
jneal57 posted...
im think the dna route. maybe the legendaryies have some kind of desirable gene. i hope the baddies have a cool theme like plasma. thinking of it
look at this
G for Galactic
R for Rocket
A for Aqua
M for Magma
P for Plasma
S for ?

Splice-a?
---
Clash Of Ninja>Ultimate Ninja. Official 4th Raikage of the NSUNSG Board.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#6Under_Age_UserPosted 1/8/2013 3:50:55 PM
Well since the game is based on Paris, the villains are gonna be the Schutzstaffel
---
"You better not sig this, man." - Alpha218
http://i.imgur.com/vPQvJ.jpg
#7BottledPoePosted 1/8/2013 3:52:35 PM
If DNA is to be the main theme in this game, do you think they'd introduce another Eeveelution? Seeing as Eevee is all about DNA.
---
3DS FC: 3050-7585-1835
#8WitchBaby4200Posted 1/8/2013 3:53:42 PM
I'm definitely thinking some sort of DNA route. It would be wonderfully dark if it was some cross breeding of Pokes, but I can see some of the younger generation being scared of that. I'm wondering say we're correct in assuming it's a DNA theme, will they bring back Mewtwo? Or even take the first Pokemon Movie idea and run further with it?
---
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.
#9sacksquatchPosted 1/8/2013 3:55:03 PM
Soccer_is_Best posted...

1) Since this is the first fully main 3D Pokemon game, then X, Y, and Z (coordinate points of a plane) will play some sort of role. Not sure how though.

Why'd they use Y for height though?
---
Windows de esta reanudando
#10Traptin3daysPosted 1/8/2013 3:57:48 PM
jneal57 posted...
look at this
G for Galactic
R for Rocket
A for Aqua
M for Magma
P for Plasma
S for ?

Gramps?
---
"Smash isn't not made for only America.." - TBdragon90
Dimentio is our God!