This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One good reason to have this one the 3DS is

#1HalecticPosted 1/8/2013 3:27:00 PM
It can be patched, so they can release patches to stop game exploits and to balance skills, something that was not possible on the DS
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#2YoyokuKOPosted 1/8/2013 3:28:00 PM
fighting games rarely get patches
#3pikachupwnagePosted 1/8/2013 3:28:06 PM
Plus wi-fi will be much better, and streetpass/spotpass could be awesome.
---
Pokemon generation six! All abroad the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#4Second_ChancesPosted 1/8/2013 3:31:53 PM
Halectic posted...
stop game exploits and to balance skills

balance skills

Hahahahah, yeah, right. Exploit fixes won't happen either unless it's an outright glitch like the Ditto glitch from DPPt and stuff like cloning. Anything like RNG abuse will stay.

If anything, the dex when the games comes out will be incredibly small. Like, most of the new Pokemon, and only oh so many old ones. Then as time goes on, the rest of the old Pokemon and new Pokemon will be patched in. It'd certainly explain the apparently short devtime on a brand-new engine.
#5Mr StickPosted 1/8/2013 3:42:07 PM
Halectic posted...
stop game exploits and to balance skills

balance skills

Hahahahah, yeah, right. Exploit fixes won't happen either unless it's an outright glitch like the Ditto glitch from DPPt and stuff like cloning. Anything like RNG abuse will stay.

If anything, the dex when the games comes out will be incredibly small. Like, most of the new Pokemon, and only oh so many old ones. Then as time goes on, the rest of the old Pokemon and new Pokemon will be patched in. It'd certainly explain the apparently short devtime on a brand-new engine.

Except they were probably working on this last year.

Pokemon BW2 reused all the same sprites with very few exceptions as BW1 and only a few things were actually changed about it. BW2 was made in no time at all. Meanwhile, they've been making and using 3D models for PokePark 2, Mystery Dungeon and the Pokedex 3D games. The new game has DS-3D graphics and uses sprite-esque textures. The only new models they had to make were the new Pokemon. But I mean, you totally know how long they've been making it, right?
---
~ I'm Always Fighting the Gravity ~
360: MoldyClay87 ;; 3DS: 3050-8737-8491
#6SaitsuofleavesPosted 1/8/2013 3:48:39 PM
YoyokuKO posted...

...Are you high?
---
http://tinyurl.com/3t8ncec
Is it finally time?
#7YoyokuKOPosted 1/8/2013 3:50:01 PM
Saitsuofleaves posted...
YoyokuKO posted...

...Are you high?

the good ones
#8Second_ChancesPosted 1/8/2013 3:51:02 PM
Mr Stick posted...
Except they were probably working on this last year.

I know. I've been saying that elsewhere. It's still less time than BW supposedly had.