This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Please help me with this...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Please help me with this...

User Info: pancakeboy

pancakeboy
4 years ago#1
I feel like a wreck after this announcement. Even though we got Gen 6, which I'm happy about, I just feel bad that RSE didn't get a remake. I don't feel like doing anything now because of this. I know this sounds silly but this is how I feel, and I don't want to tell anyone that I'm depressed about a video game. So does anyone else think they still should remake those games? Is there still any love for them? Please help me out someone...

User Info: YoyokuKO

YoyokuKO
4 years ago#2
remakes are a given eventually
shut up and stand straight

User Info: Sakurafanboy

Sakurafanboy
4 years ago#3
I'm hoping to see R/S remakes next year. Really am. They've been some of the more influential games in the series. Giving us: Abilities, natures, double battles, contests (meeeeeeeeeeh), berries (yes G/S/C started them, but R/S gave us the berries we know today), etc.
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!

pancakeboy
4 years ago#4
Can someone give me any advice on how to stop feeling this way? I can't even look up videos about RSE now because I feel so bad. :( I'm not kidding, can someone help?

User Info: Xazeal

Xazeal
4 years ago#5
RS remakes will come. Stop whining.
Official X-Deer of the Pokemon X Board

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
4 years ago#6
pancakeboy posted...
Can someone give me any advice on how to stop feeling this way? I can't even look up videos about RSE now because I feel so bad. :( I'm not kidding, can someone help?

Turn off the computer and go outside.
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000
4 years ago#7
Of course there is also the notion of making this topic, admitting you're depressed about a video game when you just said you didn't want anyone to know.
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe

User Info: tilaroxs

tilaroxs
4 years ago#8
Well if you think about it, it's good they introduced Gen 6 with the new graphics and such, cause now you can get your hopes up on what Gen 3 remake will be like. I doubt they'd downgrade, it would probably 3D as well

User Info: keybladesrus

keybladesrus
4 years ago#9
pancakeboy posted...

Drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. Of course, I mean Protein, Calcium, Rare Candies, etc.
"Let's just say they're...not okay" - Madara Uchiha

pancakeboy
4 years ago#10
NeonDragon9000 posted...
Of course there is also the notion of making this topic, admitting you're depressed about a video game when you just said you didn't want anyone to know.

Well, I mean I don't want to tell anyone in real life, so I came to the Internet for help.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Please help me with this...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived