This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Please help me with this...

#1pancakeboyPosted 1/8/2013 3:34:47 PM
I feel like a wreck after this announcement. Even though we got Gen 6, which I'm happy about, I just feel bad that RSE didn't get a remake. I don't feel like doing anything now because of this. I know this sounds silly but this is how I feel, and I don't want to tell anyone that I'm depressed about a video game. So does anyone else think they still should remake those games? Is there still any love for them? Please help me out someone...
#2YoyokuKOPosted 1/8/2013 3:35:40 PM
remakes are a given eventually
shut up and stand straight
#3SakurafanboyPosted 1/8/2013 3:37:19 PM
I'm hoping to see R/S remakes next year. Really am. They've been some of the more influential games in the series. Giving us: Abilities, natures, double battles, contests (meeeeeeeeeeh), berries (yes G/S/C started them, but R/S gave us the berries we know today), etc.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#4pancakeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 4:45:40 PM
Can someone give me any advice on how to stop feeling this way? I can't even look up videos about RSE now because I feel so bad. :( I'm not kidding, can someone help?
#5XazealPosted 1/8/2013 4:46:18 PM
RS remakes will come. Stop whining.
---
Official X-Deer of the Pokemon X Board
#6NeonDragon9000Posted 1/8/2013 4:46:29 PM
pancakeboy posted...
Can someone give me any advice on how to stop feeling this way? I can't even look up videos about RSE now because I feel so bad. :( I'm not kidding, can someone help?

Turn off the computer and go outside.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#7NeonDragon9000Posted 1/8/2013 4:47:48 PM
Of course there is also the notion of making this topic, admitting you're depressed about a video game when you just said you didn't want anyone to know.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#8tilaroxsPosted 1/8/2013 4:48:14 PM
Well if you think about it, it's good they introduced Gen 6 with the new graphics and such, cause now you can get your hopes up on what Gen 3 remake will be like. I doubt they'd downgrade, it would probably 3D as well
#9keybladesrusPosted 1/8/2013 4:48:34 PM
pancakeboy posted...

Drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. Of course, I mean Protein, Calcium, Rare Candies, etc.
---
"Let's just say they're...not okay" - Madara Uchiha
#10pancakeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 4:49:13 PM
NeonDragon9000 posted...
Of course there is also the notion of making this topic, admitting you're depressed about a video game when you just said you didn't want anyone to know.

Well, I mean I don't want to tell anyone in real life, so I came to the Internet for help.