This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Please help me with this...

#11sacksquatchPosted 1/8/2013 4:57:14 PM
Just try to get your mind out of it, remember the good things that are also coming to your life. You will forget about it in a few days.
---
Windows de esta reanudando
#12Robot_SoopaPosted 1/8/2013 4:57:33 PM
Get psychological help.
#13pancakeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 5:00:19 PM
But, seriously, is it true that the creators have plans for the remakes or not? Because at this point, I just want to know, I don't care about suspense. I know everyone says that it's likely, but is there any actual proof that the creators of Pokemon are considering it? I remember when people thought they were confirmed because Masuda (I think?) said that he liked those games and that they were considering it. Is there any other hints they said like that? I just don't want to be in the dark about this.
#14sacksquatchPosted 1/8/2013 5:02:38 PM
I doubt it, hate to break it on you. I dunno if it's confirmed but I've always seen those as the first unnecessary Pokémon remakes.
---
#15pancakeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 5:11:37 PM
sacksquatch posted...
I doubt it, hate to break it on you. I dunno if it's confirmed but I've always seen those as the first unnecessary Pokémon remakes.

I know, I also see those as unnecessary. But I just want to know if people wanted them anyway. I'm just afraid that more people would say they suck if they were the first games not to get remakes, which is not true. That's why I want them even if they're unnecessary.
#16XazealPosted 1/8/2013 5:13:19 PM
pancakeboy posted...
sacksquatch posted...

I know, I also see those as unnecessary. But I just want to know if people wanted them anyway. I'm just afraid that more people would say they suck if they were the first games not to get remakes, which is not true. That's why I want them even if they're unnecessary.

If people say they suck, it's because they think they suck. It doesn't affect you.
---
Official X-Deer of the Pokemon X Board
#17sacksquatchPosted 1/8/2013 5:14:00 PM
If it makes you feel better you're not the only one who wants them, I know I don't but I imagine GameFreak is being bombed with those expectations.
---