This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ideas I would contribute...

#1SteelPunk808Posted 1/8/2013 3:05:24 PM
Just my opinions. I don't expect anyone and everyone to agree but here are a few things I'd push for to make me want to play this game more:

1) More Gyms/Badges...

I know it doesn't follow typical Pokemon game formula but I want a longer game. Do what HG/SS did. Make two new regions for all I care. I just want more to do after beating the E4. This is my personal feeling.

2) Co-op Missions/Events...

Whoever the next "Team" enemy is, I want to take on their goons with a friend, either locally or through WiFi. Better yet, add more double/triple battle scenarios so that you have more options to do it. Hell I'd even want to do double wild Pokemon battles to increase the chances of finding that rare one you're looking for. Having a friend on your adventure is always nice.

3) Give the Player Character dialogue options...

Sick of the "silent" hero we've been playing as for over a decade. Give us the options to make bigger gamechanging decisions that most other great RPGs allow us to do. Maybe even let us become a Gym Leader or even join the "Team" whoever.

4) Customizable Appearances...

Self explanatory. I want hair options, the ability to change clothes, choose between a bike or skateboard (Lol) and maybe even choose what type of Pokeballs I keep my party in. Like I dont want them to stay in the same ball forever. I want to switch balls. Lol
#2KinsuzuPosted 1/8/2013 3:14:51 PM
More gyms would be awesome. I really want to be able to customize the character with new hair and clothes. The ball changing is a great idea also. I always catch pokemon in just the regular pokeballs because I don't like the way the other balls look, and that can be challenging since they're so much harder with only regular balls. So just simply switching the ball would be so much easier. The co-op idea sounds great. That would be really fun with a friend!
---
3DS Friend Code: 3136-6567-2831
PSN: Zakifuru
#37656198Posted 1/8/2013 3:14:54 PM
I would't mind having more to do afterwards. I like how Black/White 2 had that crap where you fight all the other gym leaders from past games...I'd like to see something like that back.
---
My name is numbers because I'm an idiot......
#4MetaFalconPunchPosted 1/8/2013 3:15:41 PM
Love all these ideas.
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Eevee Corps.
Kraid: (steps on you)
#5SteelPunk808(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 5:52:14 PM
I'm glad you guys agree. I know there is so much more I would love to input but it could be a bit overwhelming. I thought of the things that should have been implemented in Gen IV at least.

This game looks like it's taking it to a whole new level. You can do ALOT with a 3D game. I'm sure they can add the things like I mentioned if they weren't lazy.