This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, roller blades instead of the bike? Or both?

#1RuwalkPosted 1/8/2013 3:16:29 PM
I'm just curious, because during the trailer it shows the male protagonist using skating motions and wheel sounds as he faces the screen. Maybe we get a choice in how we get around, kind of like the two types of bikes in Gen 3? Or skating is just the more popular hobby in this gen's region?

I apologize if this topic was already made. I looked around and didn't see it.
#2Hirokey123Posted 1/8/2013 3:17:24 PM
At first I thought it might be the substitute for running shoes but then I noticed that the female character was running without doing the roller blade stance. So with that in mind I wouldn't doubt roller blades replacing the bike. I mean to be fair the bike was suppose to have been replaced a long long long time ago by a skateboard.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#3SlimeStackPosted 1/8/2013 3:18:21 PM
Maybe you run by default and pressing B makes them rollerskate.
#4HemerukioPosted 1/8/2013 3:20:00 PM
SlimeStack posted...

That would be nice.
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/2vxnibk.png
#5CM_PonchPosted 1/8/2013 3:20:08 PM
I think rollerblades make more sense. Where do the MC's even store their bikes >_>
---
KingRohitVerma has the best wang in the universe
http://i.imgur.com/RIwMn.png
#6Ruwalk(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 3:20:39 PM
Hirokey123 posted...
At first I thought it might be the substitute for running shoes but then I noticed that the female character was running without doing the roller blade stance. So with that in mind I wouldn't doubt roller blades replacing the bike. I mean to be fair the bike was suppose to have been replaced a long long long time ago by a skateboard.

I never knew about the skateboard bit, that's kinda cool.
#7Grand KirbyPosted 1/8/2013 3:23:05 PM

That makes the most sense. After all, with the Circle Pad we don't need a run button.
---
Okay, I rolled a 14. What's that mean? Hsu
That you're a cheater. This is a 12-sided die. Chan