This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which starter did you expect to choose last gen...

#11SilverSaint7Posted 1/8/2013 3:32:56 PM
I wanted to use Snivy but then I found out it sucked and switched to Oshawott.
---
My swagger brings all the scrubs to the yard.
#12TableFlipPosted 1/8/2013 3:33:33 PM
I wanted to choose derpderp,but I choose smugleaf.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#13McFastlyPosted 1/8/2013 3:35:25 PM(edited)
Oshawott, simply because Samurott looked cooler than Serperior and the abomination that is Emboar. And I did pick Oshawott.

Froakie Master Race
---
Official Donphan and PoliceMan Bob of the B/W 2 Boards and Black Club of the KI:U boards.
#14ybro845Posted 1/8/2013 3:36:01 PM
I wanted Oshawott and I chose it.
---
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.
#15Merc123Posted 1/8/2013 3:36:53 PM
I was not really a fan of any of the Gen V starters. I chose Oshawott just because i always chose the Water starter, i switched it up to Tepig in Black 2.

This time i am choosing Froakie. IMO he is the standout one with the most unqiue design this gen. Fennekin looks good, but Chespin looks too much like Dewott IMO, so not even considering him.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#16TriforceKeybladPosted 1/8/2013 3:38:37 PM
I first wanted Oshawott, I then chose Oshawott.

This time, I really like Fennekin, but Chespin is growing on me. I have no desire to get Froakie.
---
I am me. Nobody else. Got it memorized?
The world's made up of numbers. Do the math and you'll find your desired solution.
#17darkeviaPosted 1/8/2013 3:39:07 PM
I love the starter grass types, so expected to choose Snivy when B/W came out - and I did. I was just..disappointed cause of its stats distribution. Fast and defensive just doesn't really work, so chose Oshawott for B2.

Again, want to choose Chespin cause grass type, but before the final evos are out, can't really decide.
---
I can has moar Fire Emblem?
#18surferguy7Posted 1/8/2013 3:42:10 PM
Water starters were always my favorite, but Oshawott was looking a bit "meh" at the time. I soon came to appreciate how adorable it was and how badass Samurott is.
---
This is the internet, all opinions are considered invalid.
#19HylianCyndaquilPosted 1/8/2013 3:43:48 PM
Didn't play B/W or B2/W2.
---
Not changing until a new Star Fox game is announced. (started 8/03/12)
Brawl is better than Melee. Nuff said