This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For those of you that want Pokegen/AR to return?

#1MillionGunmannnPosted 1/8/2013 3:24:32 PM
Would just changing how random IVs are and adding level scaling to Wifi battles fix all of your complaints?
---
PKMN Black 2 FC: 3225 3480 4644
#2Haku125Posted 1/8/2013 3:25:35 PM
No because i want 999 rare candies
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#3ClassyOldHatPosted 1/8/2013 3:43:51 PM
Largely. However, do not forget, the only reason we know about IVs, EVs, etc, is because of hackers exploring the game data. You won't know what EVs your foes are giving you this gen if we can't hack it.
#4bwburke94Posted 1/8/2013 3:46:49 PM
I play legit, except for the events. I do NOT hack for anything else. But I want others to have the option of Pokegen.
---
Unofficial Froakie of the Pokemon X board.
Not to be confused with the webcomic. I've already received enough kicks in the nuts.
#5Big_IsaacPosted 1/8/2013 3:52:22 PM
pokegen is a fantastic tool to get more enjoyment out of your games. for example, you can use it to build any team of your liking at the very beginning of the game, even if said team isn't normally possible until much much later

as for competitive play:
I don't play competitively, but as long as the pokemon created by a hacker doesn't overstep what is legitimately possible (Magikarp with Hyper Beam is the s***!), I don't see the problem. all it does is cut down on the absurd amount of time it takes to build a competitive team
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein