This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It is kinda ironic...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. It is kinda ironic...
3 years ago#21
Hirokey123 posted...
X and Y are chromosomes actually and there is Z Chromosome as well. XX is female and XY is male while when Z gets thrown into a human (it's not suppose to be there) serious complications can arise.

Humans don't have a Z chromosome on animals that do it replaces the X chromosome kind of. So female would be ZZ and Male would be WZ

Also I wouldn't be surprised if the next other Gen 6 game will be pokemon Z
3 years ago#22
nickizgr8 posted...
Hirokey123 posted...
X and Y are chromosomes actually and there is Z Chromosome as well. XX is female and XY is male while when Z gets thrown into a human (it's not suppose to be there) serious complications can arise.

Humans don't have a Z chromosome on animals that do it replaces the X chromosome kind of. So female would be ZZ and Male would be WZ

I can only see a snake or a dragon here... What other animals can have a Z shape?
---
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!
http://tinyurl.com/3r6wb4u
3 years ago#23
TaticalWarrior posted...
nickizgr8 posted...
Hirokey123 posted...

I can only see a snake or a dragon here... What other animals can have a Z shape?

Chickens, turkeys, moths some birds and reptiles.
3 years ago#24
nickizgr8 posted...
Hirokey123 posted...

Sorry I guess I should make it more clear that I was speaking from a hypothetical standpoint. Humans don't have W chromosomes so if they did somehow get a Z chromosome theoretically that could cause some serious issues.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
3 years ago#25
TaticalWarrior posted...
What other animals can have a Z shape?

Depends what angle you look at it from. Posed a certain way, for example, Geodude has kind of a S or Z shape.
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
3 years ago#26
NeonDragon9000 posted...
TaticalWarrior posted...
It is because X and Y are 2D measures, and they are the name of the first 3D pokemon game :)
Just something funny.

Except that isn't irony.

That would be... a coincidence, a parallel, etc.

Irony is when you say something and do the opposite, or any similar sort of contradiction.

Sounds more like hypocrisy..
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
3 years ago#27
Arcanine2009 posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...
TaticalWarrior posted...
It is because X and Y are 2D measures, and they are the name of the first 3D pokemon game :)
Just something funny.

Except that isn't irony.

That would be... a coincidence, a parallel, etc.

Irony is when you say something and do the opposite, or any similar sort of contradiction.

Sounds more like hypocrisy..

Sounds more like Mr doesn't-knows-how-to-play" :s
---
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!
http://tinyurl.com/3r6wb4u
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. It is kinda ironic...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived