This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It is kinda ironic...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. It is kinda ironic...

User Info: nickizgr8

nickizgr8
4 years ago#21
Hirokey123 posted...
X and Y are chromosomes actually and there is Z Chromosome as well. XX is female and XY is male while when Z gets thrown into a human (it's not suppose to be there) serious complications can arise.

Humans don't have a Z chromosome on animals that do it replaces the X chromosome kind of. So female would be ZZ and Male would be WZ

Also I wouldn't be surprised if the next other Gen 6 game will be pokemon Z

User Info: TaticalWarrior

TaticalWarrior
4 years ago#22
nickizgr8 posted...
Hirokey123 posted...
X and Y are chromosomes actually and there is Z Chromosome as well. XX is female and XY is male while when Z gets thrown into a human (it's not suppose to be there) serious complications can arise.

Humans don't have a Z chromosome on animals that do it replaces the X chromosome kind of. So female would be ZZ and Male would be WZ

I can only see a snake or a dragon here... What other animals can have a Z shape?
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!
http://tinyurl.com/3r6wb4u

User Info: nickizgr8

nickizgr8
4 years ago#23
TaticalWarrior posted...
nickizgr8 posted...
Hirokey123 posted...

I can only see a snake or a dragon here... What other animals can have a Z shape?

Chickens, turkeys, moths some birds and reptiles.

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
4 years ago#24
nickizgr8 posted...
Hirokey123 posted...

Sorry I guess I should make it more clear that I was speaking from a hypothetical standpoint. Humans don't have W chromosomes so if they did somehow get a Z chromosome theoretically that could cause some serious issues.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me

User Info: Twilight_Sonata

Twilight_Sonata
4 years ago#25
TaticalWarrior posted...
What other animals can have a Z shape?

Depends what angle you look at it from. Posed a certain way, for example, Geodude has kind of a S or Z shape.
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe

User Info: Arcanine2009

Arcanine2009
4 years ago#26
NeonDragon9000 posted...
TaticalWarrior posted...
It is because X and Y are 2D measures, and they are the name of the first 3D pokemon game :)
Just something funny.

Except that isn't irony.

That would be... a coincidence, a parallel, etc.

Irony is when you say something and do the opposite, or any similar sort of contradiction.

Sounds more like hypocrisy..
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.

User Info: TaticalWarrior

TaticalWarrior
4 years ago#27
Arcanine2009 posted...
NeonDragon9000 posted...
TaticalWarrior posted...
It is because X and Y are 2D measures, and they are the name of the first 3D pokemon game :)
Just something funny.

Except that isn't irony.

That would be... a coincidence, a parallel, etc.

Irony is when you say something and do the opposite, or any similar sort of contradiction.

Sounds more like hypocrisy..

Sounds more like Mr doesn't-knows-how-to-play" :s
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!
http://tinyurl.com/3r6wb4u
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. It is kinda ironic...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived