This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What changes do you want to see in the current Pokemon?

#1LoixujPosted 1/8/2013 3:57:43 PM
Flareon, anyone?
---
What's important isn't how often we see each other, but how often we think about each other. ~Hayner
http://i38.tinypic.com/2hcdyyt.jpg
#2LenneValkiryePosted 1/8/2013 4:00:08 PM
Nobody cares about Flareon.
Buff ice and poison types, nerf dragons and steels, nerf SR. That would be a nice start.
#3nickizgr8Posted 1/8/2013 4:01:34 PM
I thought the can't change any pokemon because that will just created illegal pokemon when transferred from previous gens.

Lets say you drastically lowered snorlax's special defence. I then trade in my snorlax from Soul silver bam Op Snorlax.
#4MetaFalconPunchPosted 1/8/2013 4:01:59 PM
Larger postgame.

I never really got into competitive battling and catch em all is hard when I don't know anyone with Pokemon games, so I larger postgame would make me happy.

No more trade-to-evolve evolutions.

Those are a few of mine.
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Eevee Corps.
Kraid: (steps on you)
#5Loixuj(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 4:03:44 PM
I meant what changes in movesets.
---
What's important isn't how often we see each other, but how often we think about each other. ~Hayner
http://i38.tinypic.com/2hcdyyt.jpg
#6MetaFalconPunchPosted 1/8/2013 4:04:02 PM
oh...
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Eevee Corps.
Kraid: (steps on you)
#7mondrae205Posted 1/8/2013 4:04:39 PM
brave bird everything
---
Congratulations, random chance is random and based on chance -Naucitos
#8nickizgr8Posted 1/8/2013 4:05:51 PM
Well I guess no one can really comment as we don't know of any new moves added in this gen. Older pokemon will get the new moves when leveled up in this gen maybe some previous moves might be removed from there moveset or maybe it might take them a higher or lower level to get it.
#9PChaosWMPosted 1/8/2013 4:06:18 PM
The only two things I can think of right now are:

- New evolutions for older generation Pokemon
- Character customization

I think that Gen 5 sort of dropped the ball on those two things. They were totally doable now and they should be totally doable now.
---
||===============|| PerfectChaosWM ||===============||
||=|| Growing old is mandatory. ||=|| Growing up is optional. ||=||
#10Pale_HeartPosted 1/8/2013 4:07:32 PM
Jynx getting a new evolution.

Long overdue since Magmar and Electabuzz got one.