This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Starter Pokemon name breakdown.

#11Hirokey123Posted 1/8/2013 6:33:49 PM
Someone pointed out that Fennekin might also be Fennec Fox and Kinesis as in a hint even more so that this going to be a fire psychic type.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#12NightWatch177Posted 1/8/2013 6:40:00 PM
Chespin - likely Chesnut + Spine, fully evolved I'm picturing a Grass/Dark Sandslash-esque pokemon, which can curl up in to a ball, and look like the casing to a conker/horse chesnut, I.e, green and spiny.

Fennekin - Fennic fox + kin (possibly kin as is child, etc), kindle also works.

Froakie - Foam/Frog + Croak, 'oakie' is also an inexperienced person, like a rookie. Fightning type connotations.

I'm fully expecting Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic and Water/Fighting, from the names and second moves shown.
---
GT: Corrupted177 - Play Halo Reach, Dark Souls, Armored Core V, Borderlands GOTY and Dragon's Dogma.
NNID: NightWatchman177 - Play Nintendoland and ZombiU.
#13HeyItsZantPosted 1/8/2013 6:42:06 PM
Hirokey123 posted...
Someone pointed out that Fennekin might also be Fennec Fox and Kinesis as in a hint even more so that this going to be a fire psychic type.

That's a stretch.
---
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
#14Nidhogg151(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 6:49:50 PM
Hirokey123 posted...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it's most likely referring to kindle. You know, since kindle literally means "to light or set on fire" and it's a fire type.
---
You can never be too rich, too good-looking, or too well armed.
Pokemon White 2: 4986 2948 4576