This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nintenrant

#11pikachupwnagePosted 1/8/2013 5:44:57 PM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
fantasticvoyegr posted...
New starter designs are atrocious

Stopped reading there.

Don't disrespect Froakie ever again.

---
Pokemon generation six! All abroad the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#12sacksquatchPosted 1/8/2013 5:45:35 PM
OK this gives me another perspective of what fans might have thought of the Dragon Quest VII to Dragon Quest VIII transition. Surely there were rants like this.
---
Windows de esta reanudando
#13ArctimonPosted 1/8/2013 5:46:29 PM
It will be three years between the release of B/W and the release of X/Y.

A couple of the generations have lasted the same amount of time.

Not really short at all.
---
~~Official Dewgong of the Pokemon B/W Forum~~
Xiaolin Chronicles set to premiere Spring 2013!
#14mjc0961Posted 1/8/2013 5:47:46 PM
Although, unlike Kirby, Pokemon has been around for almost 17 years now (Let that sink in) before the release of the first main 3D game

ITT: Stadium, Stadium 2, Colosseum, Gale of Darkness, and Battle Revolution don't exist.

Those are all main games, tied into the main Pokemon franchise of trading and battling. Spinoffs that do something else like Ranger and Mystery Dungeon are not main games. But despite not being on portable systems, the console games are main games as they all work with and play the same as the portable games. They are main games, 3D main games have existed since the N64 and there were two games with an actual adventure and plot on GameCube. X and Y are not the first main 3D games.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#15ShmeckledorfPosted 1/8/2013 5:50:50 PM
I agree and if u see the cycle that the final fantasy(those are japanese rpg games) games went thru u guys would also see
---
MMFWCL
#16FROAKlEPosted 1/8/2013 5:51:20 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...

Stopped reading there.

Don't disrespect Froakie ever again.
#17PhoenixPrincePosted 1/8/2013 5:52:00 PM
New starter designs are atrocious, though I suppose it's to be expected at this point after making 600 other pokemon designs or whatever ridiculous number they're up to now. Love how this is basically a handheld Pokemon Colosseum, but everyone's going to think this is Nintendo revitalizing the franchise because no one played Pokemon Colosseum. I don't understand how nintendo is willing to take big risks with their flagship franchises, yet there's absolutely no variation in pokemon games.

Stopped reading here. Nintendo doesn't make Pokemon, Gamefreak does. Gamefreak is a second-party developer which means they're an independent company separate from Nintendo that has publishing agreements with them. If you're going to do a wall of text, at least try to make your intro sound intelligent and informed.
---
I tell it how I see it. Controversial and I don't care.
#18Robot_SoopaPosted 1/8/2013 5:52:14 PM

Not going further.
#19MugilokoPosted 1/8/2013 5:53:14 PM

Stopped reading there.

Don't disrespect Chespin ever again.

---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#20MetaFalconPunchPosted 1/8/2013 5:53:40 PM
Mugiloko posted...

Stopped reading there.

Don't disrespect Fennekin ever again.

---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Eevee Corps.
Kraid: (steps on you)