This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you like/buy this DLC for gen 6

#1zombiabsolPosted 1/8/2013 6:47:46 PM
- Pokemon Day Care breeding Holder Station Thingy: i heard of pokemon ranch, but i know very little about it. Anyways, an app that has all you need to know about breeding, egg moves for example, and the easiest pokemon to get the moves.. It works into your game from the app, so you can send over items to help with the breeding, also you can store any pokemon here if you are running out of room for your PC boxes. It functions like the day care center would, and your steps in real life count towards an egg hatch, like that one pedometer from SS and HG, forgot the name of it. You can do assignments like watching after eggs, taking pokemon for walks and other things to earn items to send to your game.

- Build your own pokemon stuff type thingy majigger : yep, your own customizable gym, once again integrated with your game. To test out your skills,you can fight against your own team you make to test it out, being able to pick any pokemon by simply typing in its name, gender, nature, and ivs/evs. Your friends can send you messages and such and random players can pop in for a battle. you can even set AI that use pokemon with stats and movesets you have selected, that way it feels like a real gym.

Furthermore, your gym will be inside of your secret base, since i think those should be brought back.

- dream world app: self explanatory. I would actually use the dream world, if they keep it for gen 6, which im sure they will...probably...i hope

so would you buy any of those? i would. i would pay 50 for an absol evolution >:(
---
(PSN - zombiabsol3) Playing:Resident Evil 6, PSASBR, and LBP:Karting. Add me :D
"No More Tears, Not Until I Avenge Your Death" ~ Helena Harper RE6
#2MegaMettaurPosted 1/8/2013 6:50:03 PM
Depends on what the dlc is. Dlc pokemon? No. dlc events? No. dlc regions? Yes.
---
Now Playing (VITA): Ragnarok Oddysey, DJ Max Technika Tune (soon) PSN: Roksor.
Now Playing (PC): TalonRO
#3zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 6:54:34 PM
i really see them doing more digital things with pokemon now, there is no excuse for everything that can be done.
I want DLC items.
master balls? sure , why not.
Medicine kit pack? sure, but thats not good enough
Rare candy packs? Shut up and take my money.
---
#4MM125Posted 1/8/2013 7:08:30 PM
zombiabsol posted...
i really see them doing more digital things with pokemon now, there is no excuse for everything that can be done.
I want DLC items.

I'd rather not. When they sell item packs, Pokémon can become a pay-to-win game. "Over my dead body" and all that.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#5zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 7:17:53 PM
MM125 posted...
zombiabsol posted...
I want DLC items.

I'd rather not. When they sell item packs, Pokémon can become a pay-to-win game. "Over my dead body" and all that.

well i wouldnt dislike it or really enjoy it. Rare candys are the things i would pay for if they gave enough, i like training to level 100, i really do, but sometimes i just want to battle RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT, and i dont feel like leveling up.

To me, pay to win would be items that max ivs/evs automatiaclly. THAT would disappoint me .-.
---
#6SilverSaint7Posted 1/8/2013 7:19:54 PM
I'm already buying a 3DS specifically for pokemon, there's no way I'm going to spend any extra money unless it's something huge like an entire downloadable region.
---
My swagger brings all the scrubs to the yard.