This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will it ever end?

#51imdebomb2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 7:05:22 PM
Manapy egg counts, so does ??? and that other egg thing.
---
Not changing my signature until this signature is changed. Started February 17th, 2008.
#52Nidhogg151Posted 1/8/2013 7:10:33 PM
imdebomb2 posted...
Get off my lawn ya kids thereís only 151 pokemon as far as Iím concerned! *shakes double canes*

In all seriousness...how much longer will this series last? We're at 652 I believe, with (in my opinion) most everything past Gen III looking pretty horrible/forced. (Candle Pokemon? How many more Deer Pokemon can they make...?)

There are 649 + 5 with this newest info. Also, I would say your opinion is incorrect considering they have made terrible looking Pokemon since gen I. There always have been and always will be a handful of bad looking Pokemon, and no generation seems to have any more or less than the others by any wide margin.

How many more continents will arise on the already crowded Pokeworld? How "legendary" can a Pokemon be, when it shares that namesake with 47 other species? How many more Team (Insert Here) organizations can really exist to plague the Pokeworld, but always end up being decimated by a mere child?

If I recall correctly, it's only one convenient over three land masses (Hoenn and Unova being islands). So I wouldn't really call the crowded at all. In fact, compared to earth it's minuscule.

Legendary Pokemon only have to be rare and have done something to make a name for themselves to become legendary. Take a look at history, do you think we only have one or two legendary people?

As for teams, again look at our world. Do you think there is only one criminal organisation? Most cities tend to have their own gangs that don't really expend much out beyond that and the surrounding areas (bigger organisations tend to go country/worldwide though). So I would say giving each of these gangs a whole region might actually be generous.

Frankly, I can't see much beyond 1,000. How many can they force out before they see how ridiculous it's becoming? That new fire starter is freakin' horrid. KILL IT WITH FIRE....if it wasn't not very effective...

When do you foresee an end to the series and the creation of more species?

Your argument is bad and you should feel bad.
---
You can never be too rich, too good-looking, or too well armed.
Pokemon White 2: 4986 2948 4576
#53imdebomb2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 7:12:17 PM
You still think this a serious topic?
---
Not changing my signature until this signature is changed. Started February 17th, 2008.
#54Nidhogg151Posted 1/8/2013 7:19:59 PM
imdebomb2 posted...

Considering how many people do seriously make this complaint, it's not a stretch to imagine it was real. I didn't read the whole thing and just responded after reading 10 or so posts though.
---
You can never be too rich, too good-looking, or too well armed.
Pokemon White 2: 4986 2948 4576
#55imdebomb2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 7:20:54 PM
It's all good. You are a highly intelligent fellow it seems.
---
#56TruePowerSeekerPosted 1/8/2013 7:27:14 PM
imdebomb2 posted...

It was satire!?

*facepalm*

It is sad when satire can be mistaken for things people actually complain about.
---
http://tinyurl.com/abm7qr6