This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New pokemon is a shoe?

#1Jarred623Posted 1/8/2013 7:22:59 PM
This would be awesome as a spiritual successor to Trubbish. It could evolve into Bootallion if you buy diamond skill 7. What would the counterpart to it? A Taco?

1 internet for reference.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.
#2Jarred623(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 7:56:31 PM
Bump.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.
#3ZackeCorvusPosted 1/8/2013 7:57:23 PM
This is hilarious. I also remember someone earlier mentioning a Croissant to supplement the Vanilluxe line, so I expect that too.
#4RoobitysuPosted 1/8/2013 7:57:29 PM
It's natural predator is Sakurafanboy
---
I draw nekkid chicks! O:
http://i40.tinypic.com/rucjkh.jpg Roxie <3
#5FuneralCakePosted 1/8/2013 7:58:07 PM
Roobitysu posted...

But that can't be, since he never ate the shoe.
---
SERIOUSLY NOT HOME ROWED
want some funeral to go with that cake?
#6jayman7Posted 1/8/2013 8:01:28 PM(edited)
ZackeCorvus posted...
This is hilarious. I also remember someone earlier mentioning a Croissant to supplement the Vanilluxe line, so I expect that too.

... You know, when I said "Croissants" in that France topic, I was just being sarcastic to the TC's ridiculous question of "what would France offer" and had no intention of giving anyone the idea of making a croissant-based Pokemon. -_-
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#7ZackeCorvusPosted 1/8/2013 8:15:33 PM
jayman7 posted...
ZackeCorvus posted...

... You know, when I said "Croissants" in that France topic, I was just being sarcastic to the TC's ridiculous question of "what would France offer" and had no intention of giving anyone the idea of making a croissant-based Pokemon. -_-

Ahh.. well when I said the evil team will wave white flags and run away at the sight of you, I was being serious. That would be funny.
#8Zarren364Posted 1/8/2013 8:17:56 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Roobitysu posted...

But that can't be, since he never ate the shoe.

QFT
---
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
#9AlI_About_The_UPosted 1/8/2013 8:18:07 PM
Then the protagonist's mode of transportation better be a Wild Wacky Action Bike.
---
siggy
#10Jarred623(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 8:29:33 PM
AlI_About_The_U posted...
Then the protagonist's mode of transportation better be a Wild Wacky Action Bike.

+1 internet
---