This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many of you are buying a 3DS just for this game?

#11yoshirpgPosted 1/8/2013 8:35:37 PM
I'm not. I bought mine on the price drop.
---
Pokemon WHITE 2 FC: 4556-8603-2383 Name: Nate
Youtube website: http://www.youtube.com/user/scigamerfan07
#12Grand KirbyPosted 1/8/2013 8:36:54 PM
Technically I did buy it in anticipation for new Pokemon games. Other games too, but Pokemon played a big role in it.

Still, I got one last Spring, and Kid Icarus already made it more than worth it.
---
Okay, I rolled a 14. What's that mean? Hsu
That you're a cheater. This is a 12-sided die. Chan
#13swordsman126Posted 1/8/2013 8:36:58 PM
Nope, got one for the new Fire Emblem, and in anticipation of an eventual Pokemon game on it. Also Super Smash Bros 4. So yeah, 3 reasons.
#14Dark_EinherjarPosted 1/8/2013 8:38:18 PM
I bought a GBA in the past just for Ruby/Sapphire and I bought a DS anticipating the Gen IV games.

If I didn't already own a 3DS, I'd buy one for these games as well. In fact, I bought the 3DS anticipating future Pokémon games in the first place (Kingdom Hearts 3D was a secondary reason).
---
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black
#15leadinteaPosted 1/8/2013 8:40:53 PM
I'm buying a 3DS because of this game, but not just for it. There are so many good games coming out this year for the 3DS like Fire Emblem, DQVII, Soul Hackers, Etrian Odyssey, etc. that it just made sense to get it, especially since some of these games are coming out soon.
---
http://enneagames.livejournal.com/559.html
#16UmuruPosted 1/8/2013 8:46:05 PM
I honestly would have.

The 3DS caught my eye waaaay earlier though since I knew for sure there would be games that I would play on it.
#17HiddenDoorwayPosted 1/8/2013 8:46:16 PM
I might buy a North American 3Ds so I don't have to import the game from Japan because of region locking BS.
---
I can read minds.
Just kidding, I just have good intuition.
#18TrikorPosted 1/8/2013 8:57:57 PM
just bought one myself (its in the mail) Bought it before we knew about these games, but was bought for whatever pokemon game it was going to be.

Not sure of any games on 3ds im interested in atm, OoT 3d is all i've seen so far. I'm still looking for others though
---
Im betta than any competitor ready to sever the head of a meddler deadlier than ever this **** is inevitable