This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Using starters or dropping them for something else?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Using starters or dropping them for something else?
3 years ago#11
I kind of want to not know anything about it ahead of time, but I'll probably check the starters sub types at least. Mainly so I can boycott Fennekin is it turns into Fire/Fighting (which seems unlikely based on his design).
---
PSN: TheUndying84
3 years ago#12
As much as I'd like to play pokemon games blind, I always have to research them first (mainly for pokemon stats) so I don't end up with a crappy team. Yeah I know that anything works in-game, but still...
---
Signatures are overrated.
3 years ago#13
Izayakuun posted...
As much as I'd like to play pokemon games blind, I always have to research them first (mainly for pokemon stats) so I don't end up with a crappy team. Yeah I know that anything works in-game, but still...

Honestly people exagurate the "anything works ingame". It mostly can, but it's like playing in Final Fantasy XIII and constantly getting 0 stars every battle rather than five. You can win, but you sure as heck aren't playing the game properly/well.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
3 years ago#14
I would say it's too early to tell, but I'll use my starter all through the game like I always do. Whether they will remain my main Pokemon remains to be seen though, I had no problems shunning Samurott in favour of other Pokemon I picked up during the game. It just ended up sitting in the sixth slot doing nothing by the end.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
3 years ago#15
I'll keep my starter, unless it's actually ridiculously bad at battles. But I'm keeping my starter so that I can see what it evolves into, that'll be awesome. Plus, seeing all the new Pokemon and having no idea which ones are good will be awesome, it's exciting and fun.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Using starters or dropping them for something else?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived