This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

the weird camera angles scare me...

#1EbonMagicianPosted 1/9/2013 1:53:35 AM
I wonder if you will get to walk around truly 3D and also get to control the camera. I hope its not like the old playstation final fantasy or the old resident evil where you viewed the world from, what it seemed like, a security camera.

has there been any evidence to prove either way?
---
3DS FC: Lotaphi 1118-1539-9491 --- Vita PSN: Bernkestel Wii U: Bernkastel
message me if you add me. yes, there is a spelling difference between my psn and wiiu
#2seth_sage12300Posted 1/9/2013 1:54:41 AM
Skyarrow Bridge must have traumatized you.
---
Official member of the Omastar Club.
Official Gen 6 First Route Generic Bird of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#3MileRunPosted 1/9/2013 1:57:17 AM
EbonMagician posted...
I wonder if you will get to walk around truly 3D and also get to control the camera. I hope its not like the old playstation final fantasy or the old resident evil where you viewed the world from, what it seemed like, a security camera.

has there been any evidence to prove either way?

They appear to be sticking with the same old grid system (since all of the water and grass tiles appear to be arranged in the same old angular fashion), meaning the same-old four directional movement.

The camera angles are just the same trick they used for Unova's bridges and Castelia City.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#4jonsono2Posted 1/9/2013 1:59:51 AM
I think if they created a 3D world where you could move your character and the camera freely like in GTA, then they would have rubbed it in our faces by now. But no, I think they are just taking what they did in Black and White to the next level. That's just based of the short teaser we saw, however.