This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So soon...

#1ShadowKnux372Posted 1/9/2013 6:31:51 AM
This news came out of nowhere for me. I haven't even finished Black and haven't even touched the sequels yet. Yet here is a new Pokemon generation ready to be released soon enough. @_@ I guess I've got a lot of work to do in the future.

Not complaining too much, though, X and Y look pretty awesome, to me. :)
---
# of people who want real catgirls: 149
# of times I've been deemed pleasant or interesting: 60
#2maestroPosted 1/9/2013 6:41:44 AM
not really that soon....at least from my end.

I imported Black so I had the game back in the Fall of 2010 that is when Gen V essentially started

Just because you buy the games late, doesn't mean its too soon. Besides Its not like the games are coming out next week, there's still a 10 month wait.
---
what is a ? WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR IMAGINARY MONEY! HOW MUCH DOES IT COST!?! - the afrochicken
#3ShadowKnux372(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 6:44:43 AM
True, it just feels like the wait between games from Black to the sequel to this one's announcement seemed a lot shorter than the other generations.

Then again, I'm not quite as heavily devoted to Pokemon as I used to be, so maybe that's affecting my judgment of time.

Regardless, I've beaten at least one of every generation before (even if my Platinum copy got left by the wayside), so onward to (eventual) victory!
---
# of people who want real catgirls: 149
# of times I've been deemed pleasant or interesting: 60
#4GreenmonPosted 1/9/2013 6:45:07 AM
Yeah, figures say that it's not really that "too soon". You're probably like me, life's catching up with us and we don't really have much time to spend on these games anymore, compared to back then when the gap from gen 2 and gen 1 felt like forever... Nowadays it feels like they keep coming up with new ones every month or something... I myself have only just finished heart gold and white, looking to buy black 2 when life gets a little less hectic... Which would be during summer break. Damn.
---
Worldwide release for 6th gen Pokemon? Most epic thing I've heard in years. Patiently waiting for October!