This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

nintendo is trollign with how hard the legendarys name are to pernounce

#11TruePowerSeekerPosted 1/9/2013 7:58:05 AM
SlimeStack posted...
So just because you can't pronounce them, you're assuming children can't either. Kids aren't as dumb as people like to think.

It is actually good for them to be around odd words. I grew up watching anime and other foreign films. It helped me read better and I learned to pronounce foreign things at a young age. Now as long as I know the language the word belongs to I can pronounce it correctly easily.
---
http://tinyurl.com/abm7qr6
#12Shovel_Break(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 7:58:45 AM
Enferolunos posted...
Probably because Xdeer and BirdY are stupid, and because these names are easy to pronounce
Very few things are actually hard to pronounce

do you think the name ipda is stupid?/ it made apple the biggest business people ever. names like that are what people want

now, look at how hard they are to spell. how can i text my friends "bra i just caugh the legendary pokemon xerneas" or whatever if its so stupidly spelled
---
May 7th 2013 - Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming will reach a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#13EnferolunosPosted 1/9/2013 8:01:23 AM(edited)
Shovel_Break posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Probably because Xdeer and BirdY are stupid, and because these names are easy to pronounce
Very few things are actually hard to pronounce

do you think the name ipda is stupid?/ it made apple the biggest business people ever. names like that are what people want

now, look at how hard they are to spell. how can i text my friends "bra i just caugh the legendary pokemon xerneas" or whatever if its so stupidly spelled

Yeah, iPad is stupid, and I hate apple with the burning heat of a thousand suns. I don't care what apple fanboys want. I want creativity, the opposite of apple.
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, Luigi's Mansion: DM, Animal Crossing 3D, Homestuck Adventure Game
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you