This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We've all thought up our own Pokemon before, what was your first?

#1ShadowKnux372Posted 1/9/2013 8:01:44 AM
My first idea way back when was an idea for a new generation version of Magikarp, in a sense. Earthsquirm, a ground type worm. It would just mostly "Wriggle/Squirm" until it learned tackle. Then it would evolve into Behemearth, some monstrosity from underground akin to the Graboids from Tremors. I think at one time, I even entertained the idea that Earthsquirms were severed tentacles/tendrils/etc. from the Behemearth that still had life/sentience. XD

Anyway, that was my youthful silliness, what about you guys, what did you come up with? :)
---
# of people who want real catgirls: 149
# of times I've been deemed pleasant or interesting: 60
#2EnferolunosPosted 1/9/2013 8:03:46 AM
Don't remember its name, but it was a shadow Pokemon that would get both stronger and more vulnerable in bright sunlight
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, Luigi's Mansion: DM, Animal Crossing 3D, Homestuck Adventure Game
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#3ArethaiPosted 1/9/2013 8:11:57 AM
It looked like a Nidorino with more spikes and a really long tail.
It was pretty stupid.
#4LegendaryOozaruPosted 1/9/2013 8:27:03 AM
Sasquatch, Yeti and Yowie trio.
#5ShadowKnux372(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 10:34:40 AM
Come now, more people must want to share their ideas. :3
---
# of people who want real catgirls: 149
# of times I've been deemed pleasant or interesting: 60
#6AlI_About_The_UPosted 1/10/2013 10:38:42 AM
Pokemon based on Michael Jordan. It was a really, really bad idea, and I feel bad for having it.
---
siggy
#7earthmaster3Posted 1/10/2013 10:39:42 AM(edited)
Belal, a steel type pokemon that looked like a steel salamander, that dreamed of flying, then when it evolved, it's steel flesh melted into a cocoon, with some extra forming wing like protrusions at the base (as if it had dribbled down and cooled), then when it emerged, it was a steel skinned dragon.

Needless to say, both the Steel Dragon combo and Dragon that wants to learn to fly were stolen by Gen IV
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
#8guedesbrawlPosted 1/10/2013 10:39:32 AM
none,you should leave it to GF's.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#9Soanevalcke6Posted 1/10/2013 10:40:35 AM
Metroid ->Gamma Metroid ->Omega Metroid

600BST

Grass/Dragon
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
#10RaidenHeroPosted 1/10/2013 10:42:03 AM
I Made a Pokemon that was basically a mix between a alien and a Dinosaur..it had the look of a Alien but the sharp teeth,arms and tail of a Dinosaur.It could also use it's own bones as attacks..it's signature move was Bone Crusher..hmm i am not sure what to call it