This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We've all thought up our own Pokemon before, what was your first?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. We've all thought up our own Pokemon before, what was your first?

User Info: ShadowKnux372

ShadowKnux372
4 years ago#1
My first idea way back when was an idea for a new generation version of Magikarp, in a sense. Earthsquirm, a ground type worm. It would just mostly "Wriggle/Squirm" until it learned tackle. Then it would evolve into Behemearth, some monstrosity from underground akin to the Graboids from Tremors. I think at one time, I even entertained the idea that Earthsquirms were severed tentacles/tendrils/etc. from the Behemearth that still had life/sentience. XD

Anyway, that was my youthful silliness, what about you guys, what did you come up with? :)
# of people who want real catgirls: 149
# of times I've been deemed pleasant or interesting: 60

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
4 years ago#2
Don't remember its name, but it was a shadow Pokemon that would get both stronger and more vulnerable in bright sunlight
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, Luigi's Mansion: DM, Animal Crossing 3D, Homestuck Adventure Game
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: Arethai

Arethai
4 years ago#3
It looked like a Nidorino with more spikes and a really long tail.
It was pretty stupid.

User Info: LegendaryOozaru

LegendaryOozaru
4 years ago#4
Sasquatch, Yeti and Yowie trio.

User Info: ShadowKnux372

ShadowKnux372
4 years ago#5
Come now, more people must want to share their ideas. :3
# of people who want real catgirls: 149
# of times I've been deemed pleasant or interesting: 60

User Info: AlI_About_The_U

AlI_About_The_U
4 years ago#6
Pokemon based on Michael Jordan. It was a really, really bad idea, and I feel bad for having it.
siggy

User Info: earthmaster3

earthmaster3
4 years ago#7
Belal, a steel type pokemon that looked like a steel salamander, that dreamed of flying, then when it evolved, it's steel flesh melted into a cocoon, with some extra forming wing like protrusions at the base (as if it had dribbled down and cooled), then when it emerged, it was a steel skinned dragon.

Needless to say, both the Steel Dragon combo and Dragon that wants to learn to fly were stolen by Gen IV
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
4 years ago#8
none,you should leave it to GF's.
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

User Info: Soanevalcke6

Soanevalcke6
4 years ago#9
Metroid ->Gamma Metroid ->Omega Metroid

600BST

Grass/Dragon
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6

User Info: RaidenHero

RaidenHero
4 years ago#10
I Made a Pokemon that was basically a mix between a alien and a Dinosaur..it had the look of a Alien but the sharp teeth,arms and tail of a Dinosaur.It could also use it's own bones as attacks..it's signature move was Bone Crusher..hmm i am not sure what to call it
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. We've all thought up our own Pokemon before, what was your first?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived