This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ONE thing you especially want added/changed/altered for Pokemon X/Y.

#1MarsfordPosted 1/9/2013 11:47:00 AM
The main thing I want to see, besides the Battle Frontier from Emerald (that's a given), is just faster battles in general. I'm somewhat worried that 3D battles may be slower. 5th gen sped things along a little, but I would prefer it even faster if possible.

What do you say?
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#2imdebomb2Posted 1/9/2013 11:48:16 AM
Yes.
---
Not changing my signature until this signature is changed. Started February 17th, 2008.
#3MugilokoPosted 1/9/2013 11:49:18 AM
Remove IVs.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#4SlimeStackPosted 1/9/2013 11:49:20 AM
Pretty much everything B2W2 had would be welcome.

IVs are my only problem when it comes to mechanics. Pokémon gets better and better otherwise.
#5NihiloExistantPosted 1/9/2013 11:50:12 AM
I would like a return of the Pokemon World Tournament, but that probably won't happen.
---
--
A void, the proud and sinister dream of being nothing, of being always something other than I am.
#6zeekybookydoogPosted 1/9/2013 11:50:47 AM
Mugiloko posted...
Remove IVs.

---
Proud member of the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
I'm doing my part to fight for a free internet. Are you doing yours?
#7ZERO2936Posted 1/9/2013 11:50:51 AM
I found the core mechanics almost perfect in Gen V. I honestly can't think of anything else.
#8Finale_WandererPosted 1/9/2013 12:24:58 PM
Status effects in game not effecting certain type of moves/pokemon.

Physical moves should be affected by paralyze. Some special moves shouldn't be affected.
Pokemon that are psychic should not succumb to confusion. Ghost types should be affected by most status effects. Poison types shouldn't be able to be poisoned. Ground and Rock pokemon shouldn't be effected by burn. Water type pokemon should be likely to get frozen. Pokemon trained for a long period of time should rarely get confused.
---
Recently supporting Sony products again. Just got a PS3 and a PSP.
#9Octaivian_RexPosted 1/9/2013 12:26:21 PM(edited)
Poison types shouldn't be able to be poisoned.

Umm, they aren't.
---
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4489/actuallyworks.gif
#10paiprPosted 1/9/2013 12:33:08 PM
I'd like them to overhaul all past Gen pokemon's stats. Make the playing field more even for some Pokemon that are 3,4,5 generations old.

also lets go ahead and re-do portions of the type chart.

all of this to rebalance all Pokemon to each-other. (not that I'm saying luvdisc should be able to while the floor with arceus or mewtwo)
---
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm