This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gen 5 the worst generation?

#71RunebogglePosted 1/9/2013 12:28:26 PM
I'm ignoring you because your post sucks balls.

And I'm no longer responding to you.
Good game, troll.
---
Si || Mosrael, the Waker
#72Kagayaku08Posted 1/9/2013 12:28:44 PM
imdebomb2 posted...
Kagayaku08 posted...
imdebomb2 posted...

- Having introduced the egg system is in fact a big deal. How'd the sequels "vastly improve"? As far as I recall, they didn't really screw up the male/female dynamic and most eggs still required 5000+ steps to hatch.

introducing a piece of crap doesnt' stop it from being crap. I"m just saying, just because gen 2 introduced the idea, doesn't mean it was best implemented in gen 2. It improved as time went on.

- "Opinion. I HATE... kinda nullifies your whole section there, buddy. Most everyone loved Gen II's monsters. Who the hell prefers a candle pokemon?

no it doesn't, its an example of why the point is bad. Reaching much?

and who prefers a candle? The same people who prefer letters, a spinning top, a piece of meat, and an egg?

The fact that the two regions existed, period, was a great feature. It was stripped back, so? You still had double the usual experience.

not really. you had a partial experience without real expansion, in other words, a gyp. What you're saying is like saying "there's pokeballs in a pokemon game." Thats totally expected

I'm ignoring you because your post sucks balls.

you just literally handed me the victory, thank you. I'll take a free win.
---
~When everything's made to be broken, i don't give a damn if you know who I am~
#73Retroxgamer0Posted 1/9/2013 12:29:35 PM
i cant take anyone serious that said pokemon gold and silver was a bad gen. it was arguably the best one, we've been through this.
#74imdebomb2Posted 1/9/2013 12:34:56 PM(edited)
Gen II was the best Gen and these two most likely were suckling on their mother's teets when they were released.

Gen II added the most originally, the highest number of new features, the most re-playability, and the most innovation to any Poketitle before and since. New features always have some sort of bug or earn a tweak later on. It doesn't mean that the original idea or concept was "bad" just because they threw in some random RNG number-evaluation bullhonkey in a later installment.

These two are in denial. Gen IV and V wish they could be half as cool as Gen II.
---
Not changing my signature until this signature is changed. Started February 17th, 2008.
#75MelkacPosted 1/9/2013 12:36:18 PM
Gen 1 is the worst. Lots of glitches, FOUR versions of the same game (red/green/blue/yellow), a lot of horrible pokémon (jynx, exeggutor, exeggute...?, mr. mime, drowzee...), a lot of overly simplistic designs (...I better don't mention them...)

Gen 4 had a lot of ugly designs, but...that's it...

Gen 5 is NOT the worst, it's by far the best. Pokémon B2/W2 is already the best pokémon game ever made...well, for now.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#76imdebomb2Posted 1/9/2013 12:36:57 PM
You shuddup about Gen I before I school you, too.
---
Not changing my signature until this signature is changed. Started February 17th, 2008.
#77MelkacPosted 1/9/2013 12:37:09 PM
lol how could I forget about Gen 3...yeah, Gen 3 is the worst. Is so forgettable I actually forgot about it in my previous comment...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#78imdebomb2Posted 1/9/2013 12:37:43 PM
Yes, Gen III was the balls.
---
#79snae99Posted 1/9/2013 12:40:28 PM
Gen 4 is the worst.
---
Currently playing: Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Halo 4,
#80Kagayaku08Posted 1/9/2013 12:42:55 PM
imdebomb2 posted...
Gen II was the best Gen and these two most likely were suckling on their mother's teets when they were released.

Gen II added the most originally, the highest number of new features, the most re-playability, and the most innovation to any Poketitle before and since. New features always have some sort of bug or earn a tweak later on. It doesn't mean that the original idea or concept was "bad" just because they threw in some random RNG number-evaluation bullhonkey.

These two are in denial. Gen IV and V wish they could be half as cool as Gen II.

says the person who hides from debate and says "U TOO YONG TO UNDASTAN!!!!!!111!!!!" while saying new features are always tweaked to be better later on meaning things got better in later generations completely destroying the point

oh u.
---
~When everything's made to be broken, i don't give a damn if you know who I am~