This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

meh i like X Deer more than Y Bird

#11NarutoPosted 1/9/2013 12:14:21 PM
I prefer ZURR-nee-us over ee-VELL-tall. They're both pretty good, but I'll have to wait for the official artwork to make a more educated opinion. In the end, I probably won't even bother with ee-VELL-tall because I just don't want another Flying legendary.
#12Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:16:54 PM(edited)
TruePowerSeeker posted...
Would you rather have this
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/320979_10200238874523557_1763652988_n.jpg

or this?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/43408e82405856d6a06a55be88745c47/tumblr_mgbdj7HCCB1qeohj1o1_500.jpg

Wait that didn't make the choice any easier.

actually that just made the deer about 5 times more badass thank you.

so far pokemon x is looking like the only way to go. better name, better legendary.
#13Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:19:38 PM(edited)
also for the one who said that the deer is colored like dialga, i thought dialga was way better than palkia which is prob in my top 5 ugliest legendaries ever.

also x deer>dialga if you want to draw comparisons. at least we have an animal to compare it to. dialga is just sort of a mutant..thing...with jewels on it. kindve looks like it belongs in the sea instead of on land.
#14ashcrvPosted 1/9/2013 12:21:03 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
also for the one who said that the deer is colored like dialga, i thought dialga was way better than palkia which is prob in my top 5 ugliest legendaries ever.

also x deer>dialga if you want to draw comparisons. at least we have an animal to compare it to. dialga is just sort of a mutant..thing...with jewels on it. kindve looks like it belongs in the sea instead of on land.

It's not just it's color though. Look at it's shape. It looks like a fusion thing. lol
Im so getting Pokemon Y. So much better. Because Y not lololol.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#15Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:22:02 PM
ashcrv posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

It's not just it's color though. Look at it's shape. It looks like a fusion thing. lol

more like y would you? x marks the spot.
#16ashcrvPosted 1/9/2013 12:22:41 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
ashcrv posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

X is overrated. I'm not playing Megaman.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#17Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:24:46 PM(edited)
ashcrv posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
ashcrv posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

X is overrated. I'm not playing Megaman.

but if you take away the space, you get "Pokemony" which sounds too much like poke money...so its weird and stupid. and now you cant unsee that, so you cant buy that version.
#18ashcrvPosted 1/9/2013 1:00:23 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
but if you take away the space, you get "Pokemony" which sounds too much like poke money...so its weird and stupid. and now you cant unsee that, so you cant buy that version.

I love me some money and I gladly give my money to the developers I love.
Y all the way. Y U so Mad?
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!