This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You think that after playing pokemon x and y...

#1Elwafir123Posted 1/9/2013 1:37:24 PM
.. That playing BW and HG/SS would feel really slow and dated? Similar to how slow and virtually unplayable Diamond and Pearl feel after playing HG or BW?
#2Retroxgamer0Posted 1/9/2013 1:39:29 PM(edited)
i actually tried to play soulsilver recently and couldnt bring myself to do it. the 1st and 2nd generation of pokemon arent that great anymore, maybe theyve just gone stale or theyre overrated, but i think theres better pokemon now. i think x deer obsoletes dialga, and fennekin has finally surpassed the great vulpix on the cuteness scale.
#3imdebomb2Posted 1/9/2013 1:39:11 PM
Gen I and II have the best Pokeyman.
---
Not changing my signature until this signature is changed. Started February 17th, 2008.
#4TruePowerSeekerPosted 1/9/2013 1:41:20 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
i actually tried to play soulsilver recently and couldnt bring myself to do it. the 1st and 2nd generation of pokemon arent that great anymore, maybe theyve just gone stale or theyre overrated, but i think theres better pokemon now. i think x deer obsoletes dialga, and fennekin has finally surpassed the great vulpix on the cuteness scale.

I would think that as someone with Retro in their username you would be extremely nostalgia blinded. Looks like you aren't though. In fact you seem to be able to admit to how rough around the edges the old pokemon was.
---
http://tinyurl.com/abm7qr6
#5Elwafir123(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 5:49:10 PM
I dont mean the pokemon, I mean the game engine and fluidity differences