This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did anyone ever believe the "Pokemon Rainbow" rumor?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Did anyone ever believe the "Pokemon Rainbow" rumor?
2 years ago#1
You know when it first started getting popular and repeatedly posted in gaming news sites? I honestly started to believe it when Iwata in the live video stream started to go over the history of pokemon but i quickly changed my mind as soon as the trailer started.
2 years ago#2
No
---
Objection!
http://tinyurl.com/c7eeoug
2 years ago#3
I thought it was plausible, but I always kept my mind open to other options(Gen 6 mostly).
2 years ago#4
no it was stupid...and made 0 sense
2 years ago#5
It was just unbelievable to be believable, but believable enough to be unbelievable.
---
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto
2 years ago#6
Where can I watch this "Iwata History lesson"?

I've only seen the trailer.
---
Not changing my signature until this signature is changed. Started February 17th, 2008.
(edited by imdebomb2)
2 years ago#7
deathbycookies posted...
no it was stupid...and made 0 sense

This.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
2 years ago#8
imdebomb2 posted...

---
Not changing my signature until this signature is changed. Started February 17th, 2008.
2 years ago#9
Didn't believe it. Hell, I thought these games were fake when I first saw the trailer. The Pokemon designs were...off.
---
The official Latios of the B/W 2 boards.
2 years ago#10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzO6J981nAw

It was almost like he was teasing us when the video was streaming live because he spent almost like 7 minutes going over the history of pokemon when most of us was extremely excited to find out what the big news was.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Did anyone ever believe the "Pokemon Rainbow" rumor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived