This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When was the last time you were surprised by something in Pokemon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. When was the last time you were surprised by something in Pokemon?
4 years ago#1
When I was in fourth grade and Pokemon DP came out, I had only seen things from the first couple of corocoro scans and I didn't know much about it.

One of the first Pokemon I caught was a Budew and I was really surprised to see it evolve into a Roselia. But I was even more surprised when I went to see what a Shiny Stone was and saw that I could evolve it into a Roserade.

Felt good man.
4 years ago#2
Probably when Heart Gold and Soul Silver were announced. I was more excited than surprised though.
4 years ago#3
SPOILERS (forgot how to spoiler tag)

!!Gehtsis trys to kill you!!
4 years ago#4
< spoiler> </ spoiler>
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
4 years ago#5
A couple weeks before purchasing pokemon pearl I knew nothing about the game other than the starter pokemon and cover legendaries. I went on serebii and took a look at the whole pokedex. I couldn't have been more hyped.
The official Latios of the B/W 2 boards.
4 years ago#6
Another story is when I was fighting the battling gym leader (I think) and he threw out the Lucario I started to freak the **** out, Keep in mind that I was a fourth grader and the only time I had ever seen Lucario was in the movie what made me assume that he was a legendary.
I ran up stairs to my brother and yelled "THE GYM LEADER HAS A LEGENDARY THE GYM LEADER HAS A LEGENDARY" and he was like "omgomgomg" and I was like "its gonna own me Dx" so we watched me press "close combat" and I KO'd it in one hit.

I was so amazed.
4 years ago#7
bump
4 years ago#8
KroganBallEater posted...
When I was in fourth grade and Pokemon DP came out, I had only seen things from the first couple of corocoro scans and I didn't know much about it.

One of the first Pokemon I caught was a Budew and I was really surprised to see it evolve into a Roselia. But I was even more surprised when I went to see what a Shiny Stone was and saw that I could evolve it into a Roserade.

Felt good man.

I think that's the last time I was surprised too. Budew was the favorite of my current team at the time so when it was evolving I was so excited to see what new pokemon it was. Then Roselia appeared. I actually liked it. Never left my team the entire game. I think my D/P team is prkbably my favorite. Now I'm getting excited as to what my team will be this gen. There always ends up being that surprise pokemon that i don't expect to take to the Elite Four
Official Buneary of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
Currently Playing: Tales of Graces f(PS3), Tales of the Abyss(3DS)
4 years ago#9
When I saw that all the Gym Leaders would be in the World Tournament.

That scan with Cynthia, Blue, Brock, Misty, and all the other Leaders was badass as hell.
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
4 years ago#10
Time traveling pokemon, that was the last time I was surprised by Pokemon.
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. When was the last time you were surprised by something in Pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived