This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which generation has the best legendaries

#1SkiranBrownPosted 1/9/2013 4:36:17 PM
kanto
#2FlufyW0lf3yPosted 1/9/2013 4:37:49 PM
Yeah! All 5 of them.

I think Hoenn had the best.

Sinnoh had the most legendaries though at a whopping 10.
---
FC White: Bentley 3225 4368 8726
#3BringerOfPiePosted 1/9/2013 4:38:56 PM
I know I just bashed the Johto Pokemon in 2 other topics, but I'm going with Johto. I'd look more highly upon the later generations' legends if they didn't have so damn many.
#4TheCoolzPosted 1/9/2013 4:39:14 PM
Definitely R/S/E

The emphasis of legendaries on those games were by far the best (as a whole).
---
Diamond FC: 4854 3640 0601
#5rapscallion733Posted 1/9/2013 4:39:43 PM
yeah I'd have to say hoenn aswell. Loved the main trios. Regis were decent but what i thought was cool was just how challenging they are to get without the internet. Latis were cool too. I liked that they weren't just some generic dragons.
---
Xbox gamertag: lactatingRHINO7
Pokemon White 2 FC: 5158-0831-8084
#6QuetzalmaPosted 1/9/2013 4:40:59 PM
R/S/E had the best legendaries imo

I loved all the regis and the main legendaries, the only one I love more then any of the Gen 3's is Arceus
#7TankToastPosted 1/9/2013 4:42:09 PM
Mewtwo is best legendary.
#8MaurithPosted 1/9/2013 4:43:40 PM
For ease of reference

Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mew
Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi
Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys
Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus
Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Reshiram, Zekrom, Tornadus, Thundurus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect
Xerneas, Yveltal

Tough choice. Close between gens 2 and 5 for me. I'm leaning more towards 5 though I think.
---
[LoL favourites: Janna, Syndra, Rumble, Fizz, Ezreal, Miss Fortune, Katarina, Volibear, Ahri, Lee Sin, Kog'Maw, Sejuani, Wukong, Nunu, Swain]
#9SpeedDaemonPosted 1/9/2013 4:47:24 PM
massive unpopular opinion coming: Gold and Silver

I liked the introduction of version exclusive legendaries, arguing with friends about who was better between Lugia and Ho-oh. I actually liked travelling around, minding my own business and running into Entei randomly and being like, "HOLY CRAP IT'S ENTEI!". Granted I was 11 years old at the time and easily amused.
---
Terry McAuliffe for Governor '14
#10Milla_MaxwellPosted 1/9/2013 5:04:12 PM
Sinnoh. The Creation trio are awesome, Darkrai, Regigigas, Shaymin & Manaphy are awesome, also Arceus

Hoenn is a close second because of having a greater emphasis on Legendaries.

Johto is gets an honorable mention because Lugia & Ho-Oh are badass.

Unova has some cool ones (Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Victini & Genesect come to mind)

Kanto is far behind the rest imho, the Birds aren't very memorable at all, Mewtwo is "Meh" at best, and Mew is only really memorable because it can learn every TM.
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.