This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So...for the Anime...

#11slmcknettPosted 1/9/2013 5:46:01 PM
Just cancel the anime.

Or bring back Brock and May.
---
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
#12MikeachuPosted 1/9/2013 5:54:52 PM
I really don't get why the anime doesn't change protagonists like the games (or the manga [or digimon]).
#13Catcher_FreemanPosted 1/9/2013 5:56:53 PM(edited)
Guys, Brock sucked.

He had no personality.

It's a fact that Cilan is more entertaining than Brock, who was useless and did nothing outside of cooking.
---
The mac daddy of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
#14MarbiaachPosted 1/9/2013 5:57:36 PM
Mikeachu posted...
I really don't get why the anime doesn't change protagonists like the games (or the manga [or digimon]).

Didn't digimon have to make entirely different animes to change protags though? (I think there's like 6 digimon anime in total.)
---
Black 2 : [Marvin] [FC: 0777 2092 3156]
#15CheckmateD1Posted 1/9/2013 5:57:40 PM
Throwback2780 posted...
go with Brock & (Insert female main character here.)

They will recycle this pattern until Pokemon or the recycling company goes down, whichever comes first.
---
http://johnfenzel.typepad.com/john_fenzels_blog/images/checkmate.jpg
#16Bass50Posted 1/9/2013 6:06:47 PM
Isn't it about time the anime stops focusing on the Marty Stu that's been shoe horned into the anime in place of the characters from the games since Gen III? Seriously, the plots are repeats; some with slight edits and the one character that's stuck around for the entirety of the series is played out. Hell, by the second Johto season it had already gotten stale.

Maybe with the games going through what is so far their biggest change yet, the anime will follow suit and focus on the anime counterpart of the game protagonists or a completely new series that shares the batch of new creatures with the games but has an entirely different cast of characters and a different story.
#17kakashik99992Posted 1/9/2013 6:08:41 PM
Everything BUT Cylan that guy is the most atrocious character that show ever had. Not even Tracey(who?) was so bad
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#18Catcher_FreemanPosted 1/9/2013 6:09:25 PM
No, no character can be as godawful as Tracy.
---
The mac daddy of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
#19SirPiercePosted 1/9/2013 6:23:10 PM
My dream for the anime would be for Ash, Brock and Misty to be at least a few years older and travel to (insert new region here).
---
NNID - Aerontar.
Currently Awaiting...Super Smash Bros. U, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs
#20VampLordAdamaruPosted 1/9/2013 6:25:33 PM
Misty and Tracey or Misty and Brock = Best Partner Duos.

Misty = Mah PokeGirl!! :3
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160