This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can there PLEASE be a taco Pokemon this generation?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can there PLEASE be a taco Pokemon this generation?
2 years ago#1
I mean, we have a garbage bag Pokemon, an ice cream cone, etc. Now is the time, now is the time for a taco-inspired Pokemon.
2 years ago#2
Miltank should evolve into a steak.
---
There's a difference between just believing in Jesus and actually following him. Jesus says to follow him, not just believe
2 years ago#3
I love tacos!
2 years ago#4
TheGreatDebate posted...

Take a minute to honestly imagine that happening. I just chuckled to myself picturing the reaction of everyone when they see the pictures of the new pokemon and one of them is literally just a steak with legs. I don't even know how people would react, but it'd be funny as hell seeing Miltank lovers scream.
2 years ago#5
OldDirtyCR posted...
TheGreatDebate posted...

Take a minute to honestly imagine that happening. I just chuckled to myself picturing the reaction of everyone when they see the pictures of the new pokemon and one of them is literally just a steak with legs. I don't even know how people would react, but it'd be funny as hell seeing Miltank lovers scream.

*Sticks to using eviolite Miltank*

o_o,
---
I don't even know anymore.
2 years ago#6
Omg and the taco could evolve into a burrito, which then evolves into a burrito with nachos w/cheese for spikes on its back.
2 years ago#7
Pizza Pokemon or bust.
---
http://johnfenzel.typepad.com/john_fenzels_blog/images/checkmate.jpg
2 years ago#8
CheckmateD1 posted...
Pizza Pokemon or bust.

Taco before Pizza. Is that even something to debate about?
2 years ago#9
no
---
http://downloads.khinsider.com/?u=955240
2 years ago#10
You can eat a taco pizza...but who's ever heard of a Pizza Taco?
---
Not changing my signature until this signature is changed. Started February 17th, 2008.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can there PLEASE be a taco Pokemon this generation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived