This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any hope there will be more than 1 save file?

#11HiddenDoorwayPosted 1/10/2013 1:03:06 PM
It's something that they do intentionally so that you have to buy your own copy of the game.
---
I can read minds.
Just kidding, I just have good intuition.
#12SlimeStackPosted 1/10/2013 1:03:59 PM
Well one reason for a single save file is so siblings or friends can't share a copy. A bit dirty but eh.

Personally I don't care for two save files. If I start again it's to start again, I don't need my old file. Though it wouldn't hurt to have a Pokémon box or ranch or something on the eShop that can store your Pokémon from different save files and games, so that you could keep your collection even if you delete a save.
#13OldDirtyCRPosted 1/10/2013 1:06:13 PM(edited)
thedarklordx3 posted...
you people sound like GF's marketing team

we shouldn't have a feature that's been standard for a decade or so(probably more) so that we can pay MORE money

They aren't saying they only WANT one save. They are saving it's 99% likely to be only one save. There is a huge difference.

There's no reason to believe they would switch to multiple saves. It is loss of sales for them. It would stop many people from purchasing multiple games in the same household.

They should bring back Pokemon Box or whatever. It could be an app in the 3DS store and allow you to store your pokemon in it.
#14-Zeke-Posted 1/10/2013 1:14:10 PM
otter_929 posted...
If you can't afford something don't buy it and steal.

At first I read it like that
---
Hi! My name is Zeke, here's my 3DS code:1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
Official Ninja of the Spam Masters Clan