This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon X, Y, Z; Pokemon A, B, C; Pokemon Azure, Crimson, Orchid

#1Oreno5267Posted 1/9/2013 5:57:20 PM
or Purple replaces Orchid

thoughts?
---
#2EmoxGrenadePosted 1/9/2013 5:59:48 PM
ABC: Sounds stupid. X,Y, Z are supposed to represent the axis of the same names, they're not just random letters.

A/C/O: I like it, I think Orchid should stay instead of Purple.
---
I do not like Naruto.
#3Oreno5267(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 7:40:17 PM
bizoon time
---
We weren't so much a news gathering organization, we were told, and more a way to promote a point of view. - Fox employees
#4GotenksgetoPosted 1/13/2013 1:00:14 AM
EmoxGrenade posted...
ABC: Sounds stupid. X,Y, Z are supposed to represent the axis of the same names, they're not just random letters. .

No offense, but that sounds like complete conjecture to me. Unless something's been officially said about something like that, in which case, I'll promptly STFU. Otherwise, complete nonsense.
---
This sig will not change until something impossible happens. Started 10/9/05
Brawl FC: 2363-5458-1028 GamerTag/Wii Name/PSN: KNEVER
#5EmoxGrenadePosted 1/13/2013 1:02:17 AM
Gotenksgeto posted...
EmoxGrenade posted...
ABC: Sounds stupid. X,Y, Z are supposed to represent the axis of the same names, they're not just random letters. .

No offense, but that sounds like complete conjecture to me. Unless something's been officially said about something like that, in which case, I'll promptly STFU. Otherwise, complete nonsense.

Let me rephrase that then. X and Y (and presumably Z) SUPPOSEDLY represent axes. Happy?
---
I do not like Naruto.
#6xLinkkuPosted 1/13/2013 1:04:12 AM
A, B, C sounds really dumb. Like a child focused learning game...
Azure/Crimson/Orchid I would buy. Although Azure/Crimson might as well be Ruby and Sapphire.
---
Official Fennekin of the Pokemon X/Y boards
3DS FC: Bryan 4296-3998-3033
#7GotenksgetoPosted 1/13/2013 1:04:17 AM
EmoxGrenade posted...
Gotenksgeto posted...
EmoxGrenade posted...

Let me rephrase that then. X and Y (and presumably Z) SUPPOSEDLY represent axes. Happy?

I'd personally use an "in my opinion," but your method works as well.
---
This sig will not change until something impossible happens. Started 10/9/05
Brawl FC: 2363-5458-1028 GamerTag/Wii Name/PSN: KNEVER
#8Czar_YoshiPosted 1/13/2013 1:06:40 AM
Gotenksgeto posted...
EmoxGrenade posted...
Gotenksgeto posted...
EmoxGrenade posted...

I'd personally use an "in my opinion," but your method works as well.

Considering as XYZ are much more 3D than previous titles, that does make some sort of sense.
#9YoyokuKOPosted 1/13/2013 1:08:36 AM
Pokemon A, B, & O
#10mimic_niteshadePosted 1/13/2013 2:08:00 AM
yeah you learn about it in math (geometry) class. X and Y represent the vertical (Length) and horizontal (width) base lines of a geometric shape, the Z axis represents the third dimension of it which is the rise (height) of it. so assuming a 3rd version or spin off of the game comes it will be named Z.
---
Death Is the only way out