This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My analysis of Pokemon XY!

#1AscendancyMMPosted 1/9/2013 5:55:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P3Go-lkH6U&feature=youtu.be

Please tell me what you guys think! I love Pokemon & I only want to share & discuss it with as many people as I possibly can. Thank you so much. =]
#2TyranidomegaPosted 1/9/2013 6:03:10 PM
Pretty nice analysis. I do see potential for the starter's evos, I just hope they aren't as unexpectant as Gen 5's(Serperior and Samurott are still awesome nonetheless). Only thing I disagree on is your prediction of the legendary types. While I really don't mind if it's true, I think we should take a break from dragon type legendaries for abit, atleast for our new duo.

Also, not related but lol this is such a contrast to Manhunt's "analysis"
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#3AscendancyMM(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 6:07:51 PM
Thank you for your comment! I as well hope they are not Dragon but since pretty much every duo Legendary is I simply assumed they are until proven otherwise. If they are not Dragon I see Yveltal being Dark/Fighting or something. Dunno why I see Fighting.

Xerneas I see being Grass something. I just do! No idea. Grass/Steel? Holy 4x Fire dmg.

Also no idea who that guy is that you speak of. Is he famous or something? Nevertheless, thank you! =]
#4TyranidomegaPosted 1/9/2013 6:12:30 PM
Np. Oh and Manhunt was another Youtuber who posted his analysis of the XY trailer yesterday. His opinion was...more on the negative side so to speak :p
---
#5lazycomplifePosted 1/9/2013 6:14:09 PM
Tyranidomega posted...
Np. Oh and Manhunt was another Youtuber who posted his analysis of the XY trailer yesterday. His opinion was...more on the negative side so to speak :p

lololol
---
Wow really
#6DarkDragon386Posted 1/9/2013 6:22:05 PM(edited)
I see Xerneaus being grass as you mentioned with maybe ghost. Just something I haven't seen mentioned yet, but it looks kind of ghost like to me. With Yventall, I see dark/fire personally.

I never thought about water/electric starter, but it evolving to a sorcerer toad would be awesome.

I'm still not sure if I see the chromosomes or the planar scale in X and Y. When I first read about the names, my first thought was X and Y symbolizing a journey into the unknown. Not saying it can't be linked to chromosomes or the plane coordinates, but I just don't see it yet.

I'd highly doubt the addition of a new type, although Xerneus looked like it could be a light type.

Very cool review, and nice to see you not harp at all about how the names suck like the previously mentioned user went on for three minutes about.

I said this in another topic, but I think the part with the rope swing might be a grass gym. A psychic gym may also be possible in the warping/dissolving place.

---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#7TyranidomegaPosted 1/9/2013 6:22:08 PM
DarkDragon386 posted...
I see Xerneaus being grass as you mentioned with maybe ghost. Just something I haven't seen mentioned yet, but it looks kind of ghost like to me. With Yventall, I see dark/fire personally.

I never thought about water/electric starter, but it evolving to a sorcerer toad would be awesome.

I'm still not sure if I see the chromosomes or the planar scale in X and Y. When I first read about the names, my first thought was X and Y symbolizing a journey into the unknown. Not saying it can't be linked to chromosomes or the plane coordinates, but I just don't see it yet.

Very cool review, and nice to see you not harp at all about how the names suck like the previously mentioned user went on for three minutes about.

Also, no f-bombs thrown all over the place. Much more proffesional
---
#8AscendancyMM(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 6:39:56 PM
I think it's 'cause I love Pokemon & I'm one of those people that understands how much work goes into these games so you really shouldn't harp on it. I like the names so far, they're standard for me in a Pokemon sense.

Yveltal & Xerneas are awesome names. Same with the starters. It's just following tradition. As for swearing, it's just not cool. I might say it once in a while but not like crazy.

Thanks guys! =]