This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Chikorita a girly Pokemon?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is Chikorita a girly Pokemon?
2 years ago#1
Is Chikorita a girly Pokemon? - Results (65 votes)
Yes, Chikorita is a girly and feminine Pokemon
66.15% (43 votes)
No
33.85% (22 votes)
This poll is now closed.
What do you all think? I find it weird how your rival in HGSS will choose Chikorita if you choose Totodile, because Chikorita just doesn't fit with the rival.
2 years ago#2
I wouldn't say he chose it so much as ran in grabbed something and rolled with what he got.
---
Take a dump on the face of common sense dood!
Not changing this sig till Capcom releases a remake/sequel to U.N. Squadron
2 years ago#3
Hell no. Only a Pokemon that's comfortable with their masculinity can have a big flower collar when fully evolved.

Besides, 87.5% of all Chikorita are male.
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
The Pokemon Cycle. Don't deny its existence.
(edited by Meta289)
2 years ago#4
I never thought so.
---
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595
2 years ago#5
It's a Green Dick. I dont know if any pokemon is more manly
---
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6
2 years ago#6
I wouldn't say he chose it so much as ran in grabbed something and rolled with what he got.

This. He broke in, he didn't really have time to check out what was in the balls. He just happens to get whatever your starter is weak to.
---
Second in command to CE's resident villain and head of his army of evil minions.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is Chikorita a girly Pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived