This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Unlikely but...

#71ZackeCorvusPosted 1/10/2013 8:09:43 PM
@TC: Do you still live in Japan? What age did you start learning English?
#72Bass50Posted 1/10/2013 8:11:27 PM
TherianReturns posted...
Bass50 posted...
TherianReturns posted...
thedarklordx3 posted...
Ultimate_Nova_X posted...
lol @ people supporting Therian

well, to be fair that whole gen 3 remake vs. gen 6 announcement thing, followed by his subsequent siggy change did make him seem like a massive D-bag

you're still an annoying weaboo though.

That's only because the people that opposed me weren't real Pokemon fans. And pardon me for wanting remakes for an old region that needed a DS game along with the physical special split

Accusing someone of not being a true fan; especially for your stupid reasons instantly nets a lose for anyone who uses that line. Immaturely insulting someone for petty reasons at the same just does more to make you look bad.

Man, you're really pulling out all the stops for your little show. What else you got?

You still upset? lmao

When was I upset? I'm sitting here smiling, waiting to see what you do next. I'm honestly getting a good laugh out of your antics. Right now, I'm wondering if you'll post some more "u mad bro" lines or sling more insults. I'm astonished you can keep going with that stuff and keep it funny when it would have gotten stale by now had anyone else been doing it. I'm also getting a kick out of your little army joining in with more insults.
#73Ultimate_Nova_X(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 10:18:32 PM
Bass50 (is your username from Rockman?) don't waste your time on him.

ZackeCorvus posted...
@TC: Do you still live in Japan? What age did you start learning English?

I never lived in Japan and never want to.
---
"The benevolent see benevolence and the wise see wisdom."
~Chinese proverb