This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't quite get why people think....

#1willingmessPosted 1/9/2013 8:38:58 PM
froakie is the fighting type. have ya'll seen the starter pictures released by gamefreak. it clearly looks as though it were a psychic type. now I may be mistaken I think that people have been a little too quick to assume froakie is a fighting type based on the moves used in the clip. I feel equally justified in proposing this alternate theory. but anyways I just hope I don't seem as though I am being a loud mouthed dummy I just wish to at least stir up the thought process which I believe has stagnated to an extent.
---
Warning! the preceding post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised
#2FroakiePosted 1/9/2013 8:40:32 PM
Froakie is whatever you want it to be.
---
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/13/134743/2409667-froakie_large.jpg
#3snacktimeguyPosted 1/9/2013 8:40:41 PM
Assuming it will be a Dark,Fighting,Psychic trio, I just don't want another Fire/Fighting
---
Black 2 FC: 4556-8058-7693
#4FuneralCakePosted 1/9/2013 8:41:00 PM
Oh, indeed, this discussion has become stagnant for quite some time now. Especially since WE JUST LEARNED ABOUT THE STARTERS YESTERDAY.
---
SERIOUSLY NOT HOME ROWED
want some funeral to go with that cake?
#5LightningHawk90Posted 1/9/2013 8:41:17 PM
It looks like it's using Vacuum wave in the trailer.
---
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595
#6Mewtwo_soulPosted 1/9/2013 8:41:27 PM
I don't normally choose starters but when I do it's Froakies.
---
Ignoring sheep. Best solution on CoD boards.
#7mondrae205Posted 1/9/2013 8:41:58 PM
Froakie is going to be fighting, how do I know?

EVERYONE WILL BE FIRE/FIGHTING IN THE END TROLLOLOLOL
---
Congratulations, random chance is random and based on chance -Naucitos
Official Arceus of pokemon X board
#8lazycomplifePosted 1/9/2013 8:42:39 PM
He looks like he could be a preevolution to less hideous croagunk. That's why.
---
Wow really
#9willingmess(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 8:45:03 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Oh, indeed, this discussion has become stagnant for quite some time now. Especially since WE JUST LEARNED ABOUT THE STARTERS YESTERDAY.

ah yes but during that time it has almost become consensus that froakie would be fighting. my feelings differ on the subject. I think that froakie would more likely be psychic type while fennekin is dark and chespin is fighting. this I feel makes the most sense based upon their designs. and besides why not strike while the iron is still hot?
---
Warning! the preceding post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised
#10FuneralCakePosted 1/9/2013 8:47:17 PM
Alright, cool story bro.
---
SERIOUSLY NOT HOME ROWED
want some funeral to go with that cake?