This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When you get the game, most likely how would you play it first?

#1Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 1/10/2013 1:35:53 AM
Plowing through in-game with all 6 Flame starters for me.
---
"The benevolent see benevolence and the wise see wisdom."
~Chinese proverb
#2S_FoxPosted 1/10/2013 1:36:41 AM
wut
---
Nothing to see here
#3RethalwolfPosted 1/10/2013 1:38:15 AM
looking to experience all the new pokemon before putting it away effectively forever. If a new gimmick hooks me enough, I may play longer, but I tend to lose interest after shorter and shorter lengths, not even buying BW2 or that samurai or whatever thing.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#4FuneralCakePosted 1/10/2013 1:40:44 AM
You are on a roll, TC. Bravo.

I'll play it on my Amerika no 3DS LL, will chose Fokko, and will have a totemo tanoshii jikan desu.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
want some funeral to go with that cake?
#5MidniteZoruaPosted 1/10/2013 1:41:15 AM
As sad as this potentially is...
This is going to be the first time I'll be nicknaming my starter right off the bat, since I actually have an idea for one.
---
"The Underworld Army is here to steal magma!" - Pit
Official Zorua of the Pokemon X / Y boards.
#6deadpool_legendPosted 1/10/2013 1:41:15 AM
Most likely ditch the starter pokemon like I have as of late and find some random pokemon that looks cool and power level it until it becomes my main pokemon. haha. Like how Alakazam was my main pokemon in Platinum, Luxray was in Pearl, Flygon was in HeartGold (I sent an egg over haha), and Galvantula was in Black.

But I'll be playing it pretty casually overall, just trying to see most of the new stuff without taking too long to finish the main plot.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#7Ultimate_Nova_X(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 1:43:48 AM
MidniteZorua posted...
This is going to be the first time I'll be nicknaming my starter right off the bat, since I actually have an idea for one.

I nicknamed my Goukazaru and Enbuou as Sun Wukong and Zhu Bajie respectively.

And will do so again.
---
"The benevolent see benevolence and the wise see wisdom."
~Chinese proverb
#8CM_PonchPosted 1/10/2013 1:46:09 AM
I'll be picking Fenneh and searching for every new pokemon around, forming a new team full of pokemon I haven't used yet.
This is the gen my team will enter its second box.

I always nickname my pokemon :(
---
KingRohitVerma has the best wang in the universe
http://i.imgur.com/RIwMn.png
#9MidniteZoruaPosted 1/10/2013 5:26:06 AM
The only reason I haven't nicknamed my in-game Pokemon before was because half the time I'm horrible when it comes to nicknaming, especially on the spot. I do nickname most Pokemon I've EV-trained, though.

However, I found myself loving Fennekin so much, I decided I'm going to name mine after my online alias.
---
"The Underworld Army is here to steal magma!" - Pit
Official Zorua of the Pokemon X / Y boards.
#10SideShowBattPosted 1/10/2013 5:36:00 AM
I'll try out the new fire starter, like I always do. Then I'll try to and see if I can capture a Magikarp so I can get my favorite pokemon on my team ASAP, also I'll send over a Blaze Kick Riolu over as well. Afterwards, I'll just play the game like I always do and find new pokemon I'd like to put in my team.
---
XBL Tag- SideShowBatt
Nintendo Network- SideShowBatt