This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This has got me wanting a 3DS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. This has got me wanting a 3DS

User Info: chickenwing0424

chickenwing0424
3 years ago#1
I have yet to purchase a 3DS as there hasn't been anything that interested me yet. Usually it takes a new Zelda to give me that urge (I'm still holding off on a WiiU.) But i heard about the new Pokemon and immediately watched the trailer. All I could think was, I need to get a 3DS now. For a long time now I've been waiting for a 3D console Pokemon. After seeing this trailer I felt like this is what I've been waiting for. I skipped out on Pokemon Black and White so I'm excited about getting back into the series.

Now all I require is Scyther to be in the game and I'll be happy.

User Info: LightningHawk90

LightningHawk90
3 years ago#2
Ocarina of Time 3D was enough for me to buy a 3DS
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595

User Info: reaverz

reaverz
3 years ago#3
Man Nintendo's good at this.
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]

User Info: CloudStrife630

CloudStrife630
3 years ago#4
Its like the greatest series of all time. Nintendo knows what they're doing. It'll push sales in the west.
http://i.minus.com/iQk9WytB7nDc.gif

User Info: Benzychenz

Benzychenz
3 years ago#5
Go buy a 3DS and Kid Icarus right now.
http://i47.tinypic.com/2me5xv.jpg

User Info: LightningHawk90

LightningHawk90
3 years ago#6
Benzychenz posted...
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595

User Info: theject

theject
3 years ago#7
Benzychenz posted...

Watch reviews first, not everyone will like the controls.

Upcoming this year: Fire Emblem, Castlevania, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (compatible with WiiU), Luigis Mansion, few other big releases.

Unknown release but it's going to blow minds: Smash Bros (possibly going to be cross console as well...)

Already out: Kid Icarus, New Super Mario Bros 2, Super Street Fighter 3D, LoZ: OoT 3D, Starfox 64 3D, Super Mario 3D Land, A bunch of really good DS titles you can still play, no 3D but still useable! :)

Seriously, go buy one. Nintendo is killing it on this console.
"Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive."

User Info: ArcaneRainbows

ArcaneRainbows
3 years ago#8
Yeah I beat Kid Icarus and can see they put a lot of work into it, it sounds and looks great and the production values are really high, but I could never really get the controls. An acquired taste.

Super Mario 3D Land is fantastic; the main game is a little easy but the Special Worlds are super challenging. I think I beat everything but I never unlocked S8-Crown. Worth a look.
FINALLY (RE)CONSTRUCTED: Official Serperior and Looker of the Pokemon Black 2 Board.

User Info: Samuel_Aran

Samuel_Aran
3 years ago#9
my Recommendations:

Physical copies available for all listed, some may even be able to be obtained digitally through the eShop:
Super Mario 3D Land
New Super Mario Bros 2
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina or TIme 3D
Kid Icarus Uprising
Mario Kart 7
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Super Street Fighter IV

eShop only purchases:
Pushmo
Crashmo
Pokemon Dream Radar (works with Pokemon Black2/White2)
Any of the virtual console games of your choosing (I bought too many to list here XD)
Swapnote (it's kinda like the DS chat feature, but sent via internet)

User Info: Oblivion_Slayer

Oblivion_Slayer
3 years ago#10
theject posted...
Benzychenz posted...

Watch reviews first, not everyone will like the controls.

Upcoming this year: Fire Emblem, Castlevania, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (compatible with WiiU), Luigis Mansion, few other big releases.

Unknown release but it's going to blow minds: Smash Bros (possibly going to be cross console as well...)

Already out: Kid Icarus, New Super Mario Bros 2, Super Street Fighter 3D, LoZ: OoT 3D, Starfox 64 3D, Super Mario 3D Land, A bunch of really good DS titles you can still play, no 3D but still useable! :)

Seriously, go buy one. Nintendo is killing it on this console.

You forgot Kingdom Hearts: DDD. (I bought my 3DS for this game)
The Toeh is my lord and savior!
I have seen the light, heard the truth, and tasted the scrumptiousness that is The Toeh!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. This has got me wanting a 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived