This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This has got me wanting a 3DS

#1chickenwing0424Posted 1/10/2013 4:16:04 AM
I have yet to purchase a 3DS as there hasn't been anything that interested me yet. Usually it takes a new Zelda to give me that urge (I'm still holding off on a WiiU.) But i heard about the new Pokemon and immediately watched the trailer. All I could think was, I need to get a 3DS now. For a long time now I've been waiting for a 3D console Pokemon. After seeing this trailer I felt like this is what I've been waiting for. I skipped out on Pokemon Black and White so I'm excited about getting back into the series.

Now all I require is Scyther to be in the game and I'll be happy.
#2LightningHawk90Posted 1/10/2013 4:18:36 AM
Ocarina of Time 3D was enough for me to buy a 3DS
---
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595
#3reaverzPosted 1/10/2013 4:18:52 AM
Man Nintendo's good at this.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#4CloudStrife630Posted 1/10/2013 4:19:57 AM
Its like the greatest series of all time. Nintendo knows what they're doing. It'll push sales in the west.
---
http://i.minus.com/iQk9WytB7nDc.gif
#5BenzychenzPosted 1/10/2013 4:23:23 AM
Go buy a 3DS and Kid Icarus right now.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/2me5xv.jpg
#6LightningHawk90Posted 1/10/2013 4:23:54 AM
Benzychenz posted...

---
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595
#7thejectPosted 1/10/2013 4:42:05 AM
Benzychenz posted...

Watch reviews first, not everyone will like the controls.

Upcoming this year: Fire Emblem, Castlevania, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (compatible with WiiU), Luigis Mansion, few other big releases.

Unknown release but it's going to blow minds: Smash Bros (possibly going to be cross console as well...)

Already out: Kid Icarus, New Super Mario Bros 2, Super Street Fighter 3D, LoZ: OoT 3D, Starfox 64 3D, Super Mario 3D Land, A bunch of really good DS titles you can still play, no 3D but still useable! :)

Seriously, go buy one. Nintendo is killing it on this console.
---
"Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive."
#8ArcaneRainbowsPosted 1/10/2013 4:47:48 AM
Yeah I beat Kid Icarus and can see they put a lot of work into it, it sounds and looks great and the production values are really high, but I could never really get the controls. An acquired taste.

Super Mario 3D Land is fantastic; the main game is a little easy but the Special Worlds are super challenging. I think I beat everything but I never unlocked S8-Crown. Worth a look.
---
FINALLY (RE)CONSTRUCTED: Official Serperior and Looker of the Pokemon Black 2 Board.
#9Samuel_AranPosted 1/10/2013 5:03:48 AM
my Recommendations:

Physical copies available for all listed, some may even be able to be obtained digitally through the eShop:
Super Mario 3D Land
New Super Mario Bros 2
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina or TIme 3D
Kid Icarus Uprising
Mario Kart 7
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Super Street Fighter IV

eShop only purchases:
Pushmo
Crashmo
Pokemon Dream Radar (works with Pokemon Black2/White2)
Any of the virtual console games of your choosing (I bought too many to list here XD)
Swapnote (it's kinda like the DS chat feature, but sent via internet)
#10Oblivion_SlayerPosted 1/10/2013 5:04:05 AM
theject posted...
Benzychenz posted...

Watch reviews first, not everyone will like the controls.

Upcoming this year: Fire Emblem, Castlevania, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (compatible with WiiU), Luigis Mansion, few other big releases.

Unknown release but it's going to blow minds: Smash Bros (possibly going to be cross console as well...)

Already out: Kid Icarus, New Super Mario Bros 2, Super Street Fighter 3D, LoZ: OoT 3D, Starfox 64 3D, Super Mario 3D Land, A bunch of really good DS titles you can still play, no 3D but still useable! :)

Seriously, go buy one. Nintendo is killing it on this console.

You forgot Kingdom Hearts: DDD. (I bought my 3DS for this game)
---
The Toeh is my lord and savior!
I have seen the light, heard the truth, and tasted the scrumptiousness that is The Toeh!