This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cutest Grass Starter

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Cutest Grass Starter
2 years ago#21
Chespin, with Bulbasaur a close second.
---
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.
2 years ago#22
Treecko, followed by Snivy. I love my lizards. (Yes, I know Snivy becomes a snake, but it starts as a lizard. Lol)
---
NNID - Aerontar.
Currently Awaiting...Super Smash Bros. U, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs
2 years ago#23
Also about Snivy...He is unlikable after this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuhc8RROw10
---
http://tinyurl.com/abm7qr6
2 years ago#24
Chikorita and Chespin tie, but Chespin barely edges it out.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
2 years ago#25
The only ones I would so are cute are Turtwig and Chikoria. I went with Turtwig.

The other ones are just awesome.
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
2 years ago#26
Cutest is bulbasaur, because he looks cuddly.
---
Wow really
Official Swinub of Pokemon X and Y boards
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Cutest Grass Starter

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived