This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CoroCoro...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. CoroCoro...
2 years ago#1
What do you think the odds are that it'll have any new info on the games?
---
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
2 years ago#2
Probably pretty low...
---
PSN=Gelthidor
2 years ago#3
Very likely. Probably some art/silhouettesfor a few of the earlier gym leaders and some pokemon. Probably something about the evil team as well.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
2 years ago#4
When is the next one anyways?
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
2 years ago#5
DarkFists posted...
Probably pretty low...

pikachupwnage posted...
Very likely. Probably some art/silhouettesfor a few of the earlier gym leaders and some pokemon. Probably something about the evil team as well.

Well that seems consistent, but I digress. They're usually leaked right around the 10th of the month, so this seems about when we'd notice. Then again you'd think they'd announce that they had a special scoop or whatever.
---
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
2 years ago#6
I doubt we'll get anything more till Feb. Corocoro will just reiterate what we already know. Especially if Nintendo plans to keep this global feeling, they'd not let a Japanese only publication steal the limelight. If anything I'd expect monthly 10-15 minute Pokemon Directs.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
2 years ago#7
What about Oha Suta?
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 4342 0820 5010
2 years ago#8
If we're gonna get anything new from CoroCoro, it'll probably just be the types of the Pokemon we know of- confirmation of any secondary types for Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie, and the types of Xerneas and Yveltal.
---
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/weezing-alliance/pictures/59420-1.PNG
2 years ago#9
pikachupwnage posted...
When is the next one anyways?

In 2-3 days should leak.
---
In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny
And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide.
2 years ago#10
Wouldn't be surprised if they had something that is relevant to the upcoming Genesect movie, but other than that, probably just barely more than we already know.
---
Official Manectric of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. CoroCoro...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived