This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What new trainer classes do you want to see in this game

#1xxxxxnPosted 1/10/2013 9:09:17 AM
And I apologize if some of the new ones I list are ones that have actually been done before. I can't remember all the different types of trainers.

What I would like are gay/lesbian trainer double battles furry trainers bronie trainers scuba diver trainers mime trainers bride/groom trainers lawyer trainers

What is your favorite trainer type. I like the nerd trainers or whatever they're called fro gen 1 and the psychics
#2deadpool848Posted 1/10/2013 9:14:33 AM
My favorite are the Veteran Trainers from B/W cause they just stand there looking BA.

Nothing i want to see that's not already out there, maybe astronaut trainers XD.
#3scottwrittenPosted 1/10/2013 9:21:09 AM
xxxxxn posted...
And I apologize if some of the new ones I list are ones that have actually been done before. I can't remember all the different types of trainers.

What I would like are gay/lesbian trainer double battles furry trainers bronie trainers scuba diver trainers mime trainers bride/groom trainers lawyer trainers

What is your favorite trainer type. I like the nerd trainers or whatever they're called fro gen 1 and the psychics

I'm gay and I still think this is a bad idea. Nintendo isn't very likely to make obvious gay/lesbian trainers because this is a kids' game and sexuality in general shouldn't be pushed on little kids. I'm all for acceptance, but I seriously doubt the designers would allow it :P Maybe subtle hints, but other than that, I can't see it.
---
Do I believe in God? ...
Which one? Arceus? Palutena? Hylia, Nayru, Din, and Farore?
#4pikachupwnagePosted 1/10/2013 9:24:12 AM
xxxxxn posted...

No. None of that fits in with pokemon.

I like super nerds, lasses, cool/ace trainers and bug catchers.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#5VampLordAdamaruPosted 1/10/2013 9:24:24 AM
Furry happened already. It's called PokeFanatics or whatever, that dress in Pokemon outfits. As for bronies, that's not going to happen.

I suspect this topic was made with less than honorable or serious intentions, however...
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160
#6XWolfOPosted 1/10/2013 9:25:23 AM
Furry Trainers would be nice.
And Astronauts.
And *Pokemon type* Masters. Like Dragon Masters, Grass Masters, Water Masters, etc.
And Cosplayers. But maybe that's what they'll do with "furry trainers".
And more Clowns.
And Mimes.

Yeah.
---
It's-a me!
#7super_taco_ftwPosted 1/10/2013 9:26:58 AM
I want a pair of Italian Plumbers.
---
What is the Air Speed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow?
Black 2 FC: 0433 6165 7990
#8pikachupwnagePosted 1/10/2013 9:27:56 AM
super_taco_ftw posted...
I want a pair of Italian Plumbers.

Named mario and luigi who run the mushroom kingdom plumbing service.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#9kakashik99992Posted 1/10/2013 9:29:40 AM
The french army guy that just surrender and give you the money

No but seriously my favorite and the one I always though I would be(male backpacker) back and a better visual for the male ace trainer are already enough for me
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#10CamperFTWPosted 1/10/2013 9:33:39 AM
Hmm...I would be interested in:

Secret Agent Trainers
Copy Cat Trainers
Gym Leader influenced trainers? (trainers using same team as Gym Leaders after you beat them).
Super Nerd Trainers (trainers using pokemon with more EV Points?)
Hero Trainers
---
"Kaiouken x100 + Bankai Moe Moe Kyun Just As Planned No Jutsu!"... I won again.
~The Official Shiny Glaceon In The Pokemon BW2 Board~